Confirmed with Link: Opener changed from 7 pm to 8 pm

Axel Sandy Pelikan

Sugar-free Rock Star
May 11, 2023
So you hate european fans. Got it.
No, they don't hate european fans. They simply don't care about European fans in this case because there is a more pressing domestic reason for the change. This is by far more important for people right next to the stadium in Detroit not overrunning the streets to get to LCA and Comerica at 5:30-7.

Honestly, this is the difference between 1am and 2am for Barcelona or Sweden or anything else GMT+2. If you're staying up until 1am to watch it, you'd be staying up until 2am to watch it.

I was there last week (Barcelona) and I just got up for the Monday Night Football game.

Reactions: SoupNazi

1878rgw

Jun 29, 2017
Honestly, this is the difference between 1am and 2am for Barcelona or Sweden or anything else GMT+2. If you're staying up until 1am to watch it, you'd be staying up until 2am to watch it.

I was there last week (Barcelona) and I just got up for the Monday Night Football game.
Holiday schedule vs working schedule.

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
Hopefully the Tigers finish off the Guardians and the Wings blast the Pens and we can get two important W's for Detroit! What a night!

jaster

I am become woke, destroyer of ignorance.
Jun 8, 2007
I miss the days of the 7:30 EST starts. Was perfect timing for me here in CST to get home from work, grab a beer, and tune in just in time. Now I'm always on a delay, usually getting caught up by the 3rd, but still annoying.

You Euros.... split the difference and move to Greenland or something.

• Haha
Reactions: FabricDetails

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
I miss the days of the 7:30 EST starts. Was perfect timing for me here in CST to get home from work, grab a beer, and tune in just in time. Now I'm always on a delay, usually getting caught up by the 3rd, but still annoying.

You Euros.... split the difference and move to Greenland or something.
"Greenland is full of ice."

Axel Sandy Pelikan

Sugar-free Rock Star
May 11, 2023
"Greenland is full of ice."
And Iceland is very nice.

Can't fault my boy Gordon going for ice cream with that Iceland trainer. Baddest B in that movie as an adult.

As a kid though... Julie "The Cat" Gaffney.

Bombay is a moron. You have the back to back reigning youth champion goalie from Maine and you play... f***in Goldberg? She got robbed so hard, one save in the entire Pan Global Games. Yeah, that's definitely "showing them what I can do".

Couldn't even get her on the ice in 10-0 wins over Italy or 12-1 over Trinidad and Tobago?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad