OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
then puke in my mouth, daddy
IMG_9861.gif

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Another 2 day break between games? Really dragging this thing out holy smokes
Seriously, it's amazing how much they talk about travel and how far it is and act like these guys are flying in coach with different connections and long layovers.
If there’s one year where it’s maybe justified, I’d say it’s this one, just because of how incredibly far it is.

However, this has become an annual thing now. The cup finals cities could be Nashville vs Tampa (which is super close) or Detroit to Chicago, which is almost across the street. They’re still gonna have two whole days between games when the series shifts to the next city.

They’ve been doing it like this for the last so many years. Probably not quite 10, but I think even the Pittsburgh/Nashville finals was done like this. And Pittsburgh to Nashville is a pretty light travel for a cup finals series.

I don’t like it. It kills momentum. I find myself giving less of a shit the later we get into the cup finals. I almost want it to end in 4 games, because of how excruciatingly momentum killing it gets.

Call Me Al

Aug 28, 2017
the fact that the last 3 games would be tuesday - friday - monday is excruciating. it probably won’t go that long but it’s so easy for casual fans to lose interest when you’re only playing 3 games in a 9 day window

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
This Finals has been quite a drag with all the WAITING in-between games.....

I truly hope the Panthers end this tomorrow so we can get the offseason officially underway.

naw...i hope at least the oil win tomorrow at least (and also the series) so the f***ing plastic rats dont fly

the fact that the last 3 games would be tuesday - friday - monday is excruciating. it probably won’t go that long but it’s so easy for casual fans to lose interest when you’re only playing 3 games in a 9 day window

so stupid.....i thought the game was on tonight

FinnishDevil

Dec 6, 2013
Finland
I think FLA has all the pressure tonight. You dont wanna go back to Edmonton having lost 2 in a row while EDM stars have gotten their wheels rolling.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
One guy I can't stand is Professor Charles Xavier👎
Who is that? Charles Barkley? Did he come on again?

Charles Barkley showing up on ESPN/ABC hockey while working for the other channel that does hockey, but it isn't showing the final ( I know TNT won't have the NBA next year lol) is like when a wrestler shows up on TV for the other promotion the next week lol.

Like when Ric Flair was under contract with TNA and showed up to the WWE HOF ceremony and even gave a speech.

Never mind, you're calling Messier that cause of the hiney head.

Dylan9z9

LGD 2024-25
May 16, 2012
Rockaway, NJ
Who is that? Charles Barkley? Did he come on again?

Charles Barkley showing up on ESPN/ABC hockey while working for the other channel that does hockey, but it isn't showing the final ( I know TNT won't have the NBA next year lol) is like when a wrestler shows up on TV for the other promotion the next week lol.

Like when Ric Flair was under contract with TNA and showed up to the WWE HOF ceremony and even gave a speech.

Never mind, you're calling Messier that cause of the hiney head.
No Mark Messier 😢

• Haha
Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
anthem singer is from Old Tappan NJ apparently ha
I've never heard of her before tonight.

But even if she were a multi-platinum selling artist I probably wouldn't have heard of her then either.

They said her debut album is coming out in the fall.

And Jack Nicklaus banging the drum was really a shocker. For some reason I didn't think he even made public appearances anymore.

Dylan9z9

LGD 2024-25
May 16, 2012
Rockaway, NJ
I've never heard of her before tonight.

But even if she were a multi-platinum selling artist I probably wouldn't have heard of her then either.

They said her debut album is coming out in the fall.

And Jack Nicklaus banging the drum was really a shocker. For some reason I didn't think he even made public appearances anymore.
I thoughtvhe was dead 😬

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad