OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This one's over, I'm pretty sure the series is too.

I said Rangers in 7, I'm thinking now Rangers in 5 or 6. I could easily see the Rangers winning out this series like Colorado did against Winnipeg after dropping game one.

The Panthers can't finish shit (Maurice is a JOKE in 2024) and Bob is not good enough anymore. This is a 35 year old goalie, he's playing like a 35 year old goalie. He was really nothing outstanding these playoffs even before he met the Rangers. Not like he was last year.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Completely and thoroughly out worked basically the entire period, score 2 and give up none. Unbelievable
Make a save

Some of you are so conditioned to the Devils goalies that you can't call out another goalie.

One of these goalies has been OUTSTANDING this series, the other has been mediocre.

Lets in a bunch of softies to a guy that's about to have more goals this series than he did all regular season.

This series so far is about Igor >>>>>> Bob

And the Panthers and their whacky Paul Maurice bullshit system is sandbagging the team. They'll never win shit with this guy if they don't win this year. They might not win with anybody going forward. They probably won't be this good next year. They got the best year out of Bob since he's been there and a mediocre playoffs to go along with it.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
How about make a save?

Stoppable OT winner in game 2, looks like a statue on every chance in front of the net today, looks like a statue on a long shot from Goodrow.

You need to blame the goalie in this game for the team that's losing. He's not been good enough.

The goalie for the team that's winning has been.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Y’all should watch the Indy 500 instead, just started after a rain delay

1716758218929.png

Camille the Eel

Lafrenière making his Con Smythe case alas. This is a wake up call for Florida. Is their run of luck, going back to the Boston series in 2023, ending? Still it’s early in the series. This is the first time in this years playoffs they’ve been challenged. If they don’t come back in the 3d, they are in the same position the Rangers were in after game 1.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
People really need to relax over here. Not that I give a shit if the Rangers win the cup, but they haven't won the cup just because they're (probably) gonna win this series.

If Dallas wins? I think they might win the cup. But Dallas will also be their biggest challenge.

I think Edmonton takes them. Dallas may or may not, but I'd pick the Rangers.

But I picked Edmonton to win their series, just like I picked the Rangers for this one. I think Edmonton is gonna beat them, unless they don't make it.

''No! We've been saying they're gonna lose every round since round two and they haven't! They're winning it all!''

No, you said that. I never said that.

I've picked them to win every round so far. I will not pick them to win against Edmonton.

Camille the Eel

Make a save

Some of you are so conditioned to the Devils goalies that you can't call out another goalie.

One of these goalies has been OUTSTANDING this series, the other has been mediocre.

Lets in a bunch of softies to a guy that's about to have more goals this series than he did all regular season.

This series so far is about Igor >>>>>> Bob

And the Panthers and their whacky Paul Maurice bullshit system is sandbagging the team. They'll never win shit with this guy if they don't win this year. They might not win with anybody going forward. They probably won't be this good next year. They got the best year out of Bob since he's been there and a mediocre playoffs to go along with it.
Vegas creamed him in the final last year too. Against Bob, lift the puck. Like both of Laf’s scores. He covers the bottom of the net but can be beat over both shoulders.

Reactions: Bleedred

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vincent Clortho School for wizards
Lafrenière making his Con Smythe case alas. This is a wake up call for Florida. Is their run of luck, going back to the Boston series in 2023, ending? Still it’s early in the series. This is the first time in this years playoffs they’ve been challenged. If they don’t come back in the 3d, they are in the same position the Rangers were in after game 1.
Personally giving it to Igor or trochek if the rangers win it.

Can't believe how huge that trochek signing has been for them

Reactions: Camille the Eel

HoliksGhost

Oct 24, 2007
Cmon guys, Bob has made some outstanding saves in this series.. the D slouched on that shortie, inexcusable

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Vegas creamed him in the final last year too. Against Bob, lift the puck. Like both of Laf’s scores. He covers the bottom of the net but can be beat over both shoulders.
One thing that last year made us forget about......

Bob was one of the worst playoff goalies of all time before last year's playoffs happened.

And because I need to explain myself again, because someone reading this is gonna be like ''CLOUTIER WAS WAY WORSE THAN BOB IN THE PLAYOFFS!''.

Yes, Cloutier was way worse than Bob in the playoffs, Cloutier was WAAYYYYYY WORSE than Bob overall. Did anybody expect Cloutier to have playoff success? No, because he never had success in the regular season either. He was a nobody!

Before last year's playoffs happened, Bob had one of the most impressive regular season resumes to bust of a playoff resume ratio I can think of. He won two playoff rounds in his career before last year.

His shutout in game 1 of this round was his second ever playoff shutout. His first was last year.

He's tied all time in career playoff shutouts with Akira Schmid.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
One thing that last year made us forget about......

Bob was one of the worst playoff goalies of all time before last year's playoffs happened.

And because I need to explain myself again, because someone reading this is gonna be like ''CLOUTIER WAS WAY WORSE THAN BOB IN THE PLAYOFFS!''.

Yes, Cloutier was way worse than Bob in the playoffs, Cloutier was WAAYYYYYY WORSE than Bob overall. Did anybody expect Cloutier to have playoff success? No, because he never had success in the regular season either. He was a nobody!

Before last year's playoffs happened, Bob had one of the most impressive regular season resumes to bust of a playoff resume ratio I can think of. He won two playoff rounds in his career before last year.

His shutout in game 1 of this round was his second ever playoff shutout. His first was last year.

He's tied all time in career playoff shutouts with Akira Schmid.

Cmon guys, Bob has made some outstanding saves in this series.. the D slouched on that shortie, inexcusable
Yeah, sure he has. He had a shutout this series.

And he's been the inferior goalie. I see all these inexcusable things happening in front of Igor and there's not many goals getting past him.

Granted, the Paul Maurice system doesn't help you score goals or make goalies look mortal. I've give you that much.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad