Dec 20, 2018
IMG_7235.jpeg

IMG_7234.jpeg

IMG_7237.jpeg

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
I could look at dejected Rags fans all night.

IMG_7249.png

Inject this into my veins edition

IMG_7253.jpeg

IMG_7250.jpeg
IMG_7251.jpeg

IMG_7241.jpeg

IMG_7239.jpeg
IMG_7242.jpeg

IMG_7245.jpeg

IMG_7244.jpeg

And the jewels of the collection, their dumb fans.

IMG_7243.jpeg

Their hair fled out of shame over these jersey choices.

IMG_7246.jpeg

86094A5A-1B22-40BB-A84F-77201A630756.jpeg

And the best one…
IMG_7247.jpeg

A5994240-4CCE-41CC-BC1F-E6989F2A5FE5.jpeg

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
I just saw the highlights. I saw plenty of disappointed Ranger fans coming through Grand Central but after watching the highlights Florida really got a great game from Bobrovsky and the Iron. They are going to need to play tighter defensivley next game if they want to go up 2 to 0. They were scrambling a bit tonight. They bent but didn't brake tonight thanks to Sheriff Bob.

Reinhart , Barkov , Tarasenko , Ekblad , Montour hopefully will chip in some points next game and get on the scoresheet.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
I just saw the highlights. I saw plenty of disappointed Ranger fans coming through Grand Central but after watching the highlights Florida really got a great game from Bobrovsky and the Iron. They are going to need to play tighter defensivley next game if they want to go up 2 to 0. They were scrambling a bit tonight. They bent but didn't brake tonight thanks to Sheriff Bob.

Reinhart , Barkov , Tarasenko , Ekblad , Montour hopefully will chip in some points next game and get on the scoresheet.
I agree, Panthers need to tighten up and remove the mistakes that led to breakaways.

But what that 10 min highlight package did not show was the absolute domination by the Panthers in puck possession and physicality. They bullied the Rags around and had a 2 to 1 advantage in Ozone time.

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
I agree, Panthers need to tighten up and remove the mistakes that led to breakaways.

But what that 10 min highlight package did not show was the absolute domination by the Panthers in puck possession and physicality. They bullied the Rags around and had a 2 to 1 advantage in Ozone time.
This was me watching the NHL.com Game Recap which is only like 5 minutes and so poorly edited too compared to Sportsnet.

Yeah Florida know's they have to play better in Game 2. It's a veteran heavy team and they play the right way under Maurice. They really don't have any real young players in that lineup aside from Lundell. They should be able to be adjust to the Rangers. I imagine the Rangers play a different style than the Bruins aside from both teams being strong in goal (Swayman & Shesterkin). Swayman is the only reason Boston came close to making it a 7 game series.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Watched the highlights. They would lead you to believe the rags dominated and just couldn't finish. I saw 4 Panthers chances in the 10 minute highlight, 3 of them being goals. Everything else was rags chances. Several breakaways and missed opportunities. How did the game actually play out?

• Haha
Reactions: PKs Broken Stick

Whaddagoal

The Sheldon Keefe Era Begins
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Watched the highlights. They would lead you to believe the rags dominated and just couldn't finish. I saw 4 Panthers chances in the 10 minute highlight, 3 of them being goals. Everything else was rags chances. Several breakaways and missed opportunities. How did the game actually play out?

Most of the night it seemed like Florida was in control. Rangers did have some grade A chances they never converted on, but mostly Florida had rangers on the backfoot.

The the first period seemed to start off with a bunch of chances but game settled down quickly.

Rangers only had like 10 shots after like almost 2 periods.

Rags had a couple of chances late to maybe tie it, but that was about it.

From an entertainment value it was a rather lackluster game to watch, boring even. Not the type of game you'd want to sell to outside fans coming into the NHL for a look. Haha.

Some physicality but mostly by Florida.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad