OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Let's see how the Rangers do now they finally have to play somebody outside the Mickey Mouse Metro.
Carolina was pretty good. Florida is better but we will see. Shesterkin has been excellent and I expect him to be better than Bobrovsky. Hopefully that doesn’t decide things.

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
Carolina was pretty good. Florida is better but we will see. Shesterkin has been excellent and I expect him to be better than Bobrovsky. Hopefully that doesn’t decide things.

It will always be the same thing with the Rags. How many pps they get. Unfortunately, they are very good at that. They suck ass 5v5 though. It stays mostly 5v5 and I think Panthers have a huge advantage.

My3Sons

Sponsor
It will always be the same thing with the Rags. How many pps they get. Unfortunately, they are very good at that. They suck ass 5v5 though. It stays mostly 5v5 and I think Panthers have a huge advantage.
I thought that would be true for the Canes but Shesterkin saved the bacon for the Rangers. He's that good. Florida does have more skilled players than the Canes so maybe that changes the outcome.

Reactions: Dialamo

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
That’s true, but Vasi and Swayman were both better than Bobrovsky and he still won his series’ against both of them.

However, the Rangers are also significantly better than both.

And the Panthers are better than Carolina, who they swept in the conference finals last year.

My3Sons

Sponsor
That’s true, but Vasi and Swayman were both better than Bobrovsky and he still won his series’ against both of them.

However, the Rangers are also significantly better than both.

And the Panthers are better than Carolina, who they swept in the conference finals last year.
Hopefully Bobrovsky gives Florida a good chance.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I regrettably think I have to pick the Rangers in this series yet again. I'll probably pick the West winner over them though, unless multiple players are taken out by the end of that series.

Shesterkin >>>>> Bobrovsky. Bob hasn't been bad, but he hasn't been anything much better than just decent. And Shesterkin has been far better than decent. Another deciding factor is the Rangers with home ice. They've been pretty dominant on home ice these playoffs and in 2022. They did go 1-2 at home against us last year. I also didn't like how the Panthers f***ed around and lost game 5 against Boston. That was a waste of a game and trip back to Boston for game 6. I'm also not high on Paul Maurice. I think he sandbags this team. His press conferences are great, but that's about all I have for him.

I'm really high on Edmonton, I've been high on Edmonton for a while.

Rangers in 7

Oilers in 6

It could go either way though. I hope I'm wrong on the Rangers.

I've correctly picked the winner of every Rangers series since 2022. I picked us to beat them and we did, I picked Tampa to beat them and they did. And I still didn't lose hope after they jumped out to a 2-0 series lead in that one.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Let's see the Panthers at least get game 1 here. They need to win one of these games at MSG and not do what Tampa did in 2022 where they lost both games at MSG, then came back and won 4 straight. In that case I don't think they're coming back like Tampa did.

I give the Panthers little to no chance in this series if they go 0-2 at MSG in these first two games.

Reactions: My3Sons

SJinNewJersey

Every single one of us, the devil inside
Dec 21, 2017
New Jersey
Let's see the Panthers at least get game 1 here. They need to win one of these games at MSG and not do what Tampa did in 2022 where they lost both games at MSG, then came back and won 4 straight. In that case I don't think they're coming back like Tampa did.

I give the Panthers little to no chance in this series if they go 0-2 at MSG in these first two games.
Actually, my feeling is unless the Rags go 2-0 they have no chance in the series. Even winning and going up 2-0, I only give them a 50% chance.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I don't like how the Rangers have had some pretty bad gaffes already and the Panthers haven't been able to capitalize.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad