OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Yeah the Rags are probably winning the cup. These Atlantic teams don't look up for the task, and it's really not a lot to ask Igor to steal them 4 games against the western winner

Their odds are pretty good at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: vtdevils2k

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
That was the softest goal Swayman has allowed these entire playoffs.

By far

vtdevils2k

"Lets Go Baby!"
Dec 16, 2013
Virginia
Yeah the Rags are probably winning the cup. These Atlantic teams don't look up for the task, and it's really not a lot to ask Igor to steal them 4 games against the western winner

Their odds are pretty good at this point.
lol come on....

Again, the formula to beat the Rangers, stay out of the box....win 5 on 5....

What's frustrating is the Devils healthy are right there....speed kills that Rangers... the Devils can win going forward....

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
lol come on....

Again, the formula to beat the Rangers, stay out of the box....win 5 on 5....

What's frustrating is the Devils healthy are right there....speed kills that Rangers... the Devils can win going forward....

8 wins away and not exactly world beaters left to stop them. They have a very real chance of winning it all at this point

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
You can keep screaming this in the void but their 5v5 play has gotten better this year, they don't have to be a good 5v5 team. They just have to do enough to where their powerplay comes through from them nightly. Do I think Florida still beats them in a long series? Yes but Bob has looked abysmal compared to last year, sound familiar? That's exactly what happened to Freddy Andersen too, he was awesome in 22-23 and now he's the reason the Canes are flying to Cancun as opposed to prepping for a game 7 tomorrow night at MSG. Being on the opposite side of most of this thread crying about how the Rags cup will end their hockey fandom is equally foolish. If they win the Cup, so be it. They're in their prime right now with veterans and have gotten a good year out of Lafreneiere and Trocheck, it's no surprise they're here right now.
This has nothing to do with me not wanting them to win, I’ll get over it if it happens. I simply see a mid team relying way too much on an individual position and special teams that are subject to fluctuation and make up a small percentage of the game (and continues to decrease with each round of the playoffs). Who’s the most recent Stanley cup champion that won it with this formula? If the rangers pull it off it will be an incredibly rare thing.

I’d argue that the people who are most emotionally invested in not wanting the rangers to win are the ones that are the most fatalist and over-rate them.

Reactions: Dialamo

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
Lotsa hockey to be played before anyone wins anything.
No no it’s a foregone conclusion. Boston has already won their series and has no chance against the rags, Vancouver is gonna beat Edmonton and Dallas/colorado, rangers are gonna sweep Vancouver. There’s no hope. Accept it now or the emotional pain when it inevitably happens will eat your soul and you’ll lose the will to live.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Major penalty lol.

Good night if that holds up.

No major

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Boston squeezes more out of their talent than the Canes do. They have essentially one great player and somehow he’s always on the ice and always has the puck in the offensive zone

squeeze my lemon until...

and this compilation is great...greater on LP

Screen Shot 2024-05-17 at 9.32.45 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-05-17 at 9.32.45 PM.png

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The Panthers need to end this right now.

Feels like they aren't gonna score again tonight

#PaulMaurice

I can't recall how many power play goals they have this series, but has their power play been this useless all series/playoffs?

Now a Bruins power play. Feels like the Bruins will actually cash in on this one.

Feels like there's a lot of GHOSTS for Florida the last couple of games.

Or it's just Maurice's system.

Rodrigues being one of them and now he takes the penalty.

Reactions: My3Sons

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad