OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
seriously.gif

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
No margin for error with the two soft goals on Andersen

I would pull him now and roll the dice with Kochetkov. I can't really imagine him not allowing one more tonight.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Andersen really needs to be banished to Raanta-Raanta land for next year.

This guy is such a BUM at this stage in his career.

If there weren't a bunch of other bums left in these playoffs I'd really be like ''Yeah, you expect to win a cup with 35 year old Andersen who is already 5 years past being a good goalie, save for one up year and another where he only played 16 games?

Reactions: Louskoolaid89

KovalchukFistPump

Too lazy to change username
Dec 24, 2008
California
No margin for error with the two soft goals on Andersen

I would pull him now and roll the dice with Kochetkov. I can't really imagine him not allowing one more tonight.
Does this ever happen? A goalie getting pulled for a cold goalie in the late 3rd or right before overtime in a tie game with 3 or less goals allowed?

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
You can’t help but laugh. Will be tough to look at Freddie in that dressing room if the canes end up losing. This should be a laugher.
I don't see how you can bring him back after this.

He's blocking Kochetkov, who should have been playing right now.

Reactions: Louskoolaid89

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Does this ever happen? A goalie getting pulled for a cold goalie in the late 3rd or right before overtime in a tie game with 3 or less goals allowed?
Pete did it with Marty in game 3 against Florida in 2012 at 3-3, only it was early in the 2nd period when he did that and not late in the 3rd.

DVision44

Nov 30, 2017
Andersen really needs to be banished to Raanta-Raanta land for next year.

This guy is such a BUM at this stage in his career.

If there weren't a bunch of other bums left in these playoffs I'd really be like ''Yeah, you expect to win a cup with 35 year old Andersen who is already 5 years past being a good goalie, save for one up year and another where he only played 16 games?
I don’t get Rod… their other goaltender played well in an overtime loss… why go back to this bum?

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I don’t get Rod… their other goaltender played well in an overtime loss… why go back to this bum?
Dat Vetrin experience tho.

I know this is unfair, but it was years and years since Andersen won a playoff series before he won against us last year.

He didn't play most of the first round last year.

That's game and series.

Reactions: DVision44

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad