OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Bojanglez

Aug 17, 2007
From Jersey w/ Love
My friend and I used to watch movies in Spanish when we lived in Arizona. The most fun was El Rey Leon (the Lion King) and Midway (the 1976 one with Erik Estrada)

My wife and her friend were watching Romy and Michele's high school reunion. They were 30 minutes in before they realized it was on in spanish - they had just smoked a lot of weed

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm actually surprised this game didn't get more hype. Maybe in Canada it did, I'm sure it's all over everything up there.

This is probably the biggest Stanley Cup Finals game at least since 1945. And who was watching back then? Most didn't have access, you probably had to listen to it on the radio.

Mr Bojanglez

Aug 17, 2007
From Jersey w/ Love
I'm actually surprised this game didn't get more hype. Maybe in Canada it did, I'm sure it's all over everything up there.

This is probably the biggest Stanley Cup Finals game at least since 1945. And who was watching back then? Most didn't have access, you probably had to listen to it on the radio.

my neighborhood has a lot of not-annoying ranger fans (mostly all of them). They're all pumped. Dude stopped me while i was walking my dog at 745 to make sure i was watching.

It's not as hyped as it should be, but its more hyped then I've seen for a non-area team in awhile.

EDIT: Ranger fans want Florida to lose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad