OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Bojanglez

Aug 17, 2007
From Jersey w/ Love
That’s fair debate but the refs miss it sometimes and have missed some pretty egregious ones in the past.

fair point to you.

Actually my main gripe, now that i think about it. Is when a goal is offside... but the team was in the zone for like 30 seconds or more. At that point the offsides is completely irrelevant. That's my main thing i despise. Thank you for listening.

The skate is allowed to be in the air now. So the blue line extends straight up into the air. A piece of your skate just to be touching that imaginary blue line anywhere on the ice or air.

I was told there would be no space algebra in my hockey

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
fair point to you.

Actually my main gripe, now that i think about it. Is when a goal is offside... but the team was in the zone for like 30 seconds or more. At that point the offsides is completely irrelevant. That's my main thing i despise. Thank you for listening.

I was told there would be no space algebra in my hockey

A timer would be cool with that kind of stuff but then the grey area is if it's insanely offside with said timer then you run into that issue. I think it's an issue we just have to live with at this point. Thanks for the ref who was blind and missed the Duchene offside years ago for this lol

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Ugh, probably one more game of this horrid product by this crew and Ray Ferraro, I can’t take it. I’d love to hear the crowd and action but I have to mute it for 60% of the game.

Reactions: Oneiro
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad