OOT Scoreboard: 2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
MAF is having a game. Guy is still pretty damn good at what 36 years old ? He would,d be the perfect 1b for Blackwood . If Vegas wins the cup would they consider moving him ?
Fleury has a very good chance to win the Vezina and outplayed Lehner so probably not.

And these NBC announcers are seers, calling the scorer on this game is nuts. Props to Dominic Moore (of all people.)

Go Wild! This was relatively bad match-up for Vegas while Colorado typically crushes the Wild.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Lightning in 7 I guess.

I’m 0 for 3 after 3 games 1’s so far.

I don’t pick winners in each game, but each team I picked to win the series lost game 1.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
Lightning in 7 I guess.

I’m 0 for 3 after 3 games 1’s so far.

I don’t pick winners in each game, but each team I picked to win the series lost game 1.
I’m hoping Florida can pull this off. Why not? Go Cats go.

The 29th Pick

Still Alive !
Dec 7, 2007
Northvale N.J.
I’m hoping Florida can pull this off. Why not? Go Cats go.
negative, I lived in Florida for a month, 15 minutes away from Sunrise Arena, and me and my ex drove by one day and she said "your stupid Devils are playing there next week", that was all I needed to here from that lazy drunk, it was over and I moved back to Jersey! eff the Panthers and Florida, plus DD said the Panthers were a much better organization, screw them period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad