Olympics 2024

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Because that’s around when they started getting good and finding success….add those 5, ok technically 6 years and they won 2 Euros and a WC….so yeah, I’d say 15 instead of 10 is pretty significant time span to consider…
When you solely focus on Spain yes.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Comparing different teams?
You taking only 15 years is simply being biased.
That'd be like saying Germany is the best football nation for the last 50 years. It'd be true too.
Let the man pick out his desired timetable ffs what's it to you?

Panteras

Stanley Cup Champs 2024
Sep 14, 2009
It’s only 3-0 who cares
Comparing different teams?
You taking only 15 years is simply being biased.
That'd be like saying Germany is the best football nation for the last 50 years. It'd be true too.
I understand what you’re trying to say, except there’s a huge difference between 15 and 50 and 15 and 10……also, you say it’s convenient and I’m being biased, as if we’re all too stupid to know that 10 is convenient for you because that would exclude Spain’s WC and leave France with theirs. Sorry sir, unlike you, I don’t have an agenda. Simply an observation of the time span of when Spain started becoming relevant as a football nation in modern times.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Okay, so here's we'll do to avoid agendas. We'll make a table of the best side of the last 5 years, 10 years, 15 years, and keep going at increments of 5 up to "best side of the last 100 years." Then there are no agendas :)

• Haha
Reactions: Evilo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad