Olympics 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I agree. Haven't really followed any of teams managed by Henry before this tournament, but he seems bad at subs at least.

It's somewhat small roster, but even so. He must really hate Cherki, or more likely can't figure out how to accodate him.

Mostly same for Doue, who I think has been good when coming on, the problem seems to be more that the team hasn't been able to adjust to him to make most of his abilities. That's spmewhat understandable compared to club team, where you get more practice time to build up a working system.
He insists on playing 2 strikers (Kalimuendo lol) and thus can't play a 10 if he wants to use wide wingers (Olise).
Cherki has played wide before, but his defensive contribution isn't great.
Still, only thing remaining is 15 minutes. You f***ing play your most talented offensive player to come back.

Reactions: luiginb and gary69

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Oh look a foul in the box not called because they're usually not called even though it's foul.

I guess the ref forgot he was in France.

10 minutes. And if he doesn't score/assist, some people will say he was useless again...

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Cherki and Doue have managed to beat their opponents and build up decent opportunities, which have failed at the last hurdle, not being able to provide the decisive final ball.

Camello seals it from a counter attack.

Henry well beaten on the manager front.

Reactions: luiginb

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
At the Parc des Princes medal ceremony Cherki got the biggest cheer from the crowd, followed by Mateta and local guy Hakimi (Morocco) third.

Reactions: Evilo

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
That Tenas assist…

Guy has been tearing it up in Dynastyliga for over a year now. Will probably be the damn pichichi again.
I know and I traded him to X. For peanuts.
Kali is a big effort guy but he has tunnel vision, is not good enough technically.
To me he's a mid table L1 striker.
I saw some Buli team offered some good money to Rennes for him and was rejected. Makes no sense to me.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
A lot of ladies on the field are very pleasing on the eye, especially on Brazil. Who's the Halsey looking one on the US?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad