Prospect Info: Oliver Kapanen, RHC, KalPa U20 (U20 SM-sarja), 64th Overall

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Will he stay the whole season?
A finish hockey writer apparenntly "predicted" that he's going by to Sweden in a few weeks.

Can he go to Laval after 10-15 games, if he can't cut it?
I believe it's 10 weeks in the NHL before they can do that and he can't be injured.

I am very happy for the kid, but concerned about as time moves on, will he be able to keep going?
They do not play a lot of hockey with travel over in Europe.
Looks like he's the 14th forward. I'm not even sure if he's going to play unless someone else gets injured.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
A finish hockey writer apparenntly "predicted" that he's going by to Sweden in a few weeks.

I believe it's 10 weeks in the NHL before they can do that and he can't be injured.

Looks like he's the 14th forward. I'm not even sure if he's going to play unless someone else gets injured.
Great camp Oliver welcome to the team.
We thought this would be a great opportunity for you to get to know Michael Pezzetta. :laugh:

Great Reward!
What is the second part to this move?

Guess

Jul 16, 2010
Brossard, QC
Will he stay the whole season? Can he go to Laval after 10-15 games, if he can't cut it?
I am very happy for the kid, but concerned about as time moves on, will he be able to keep going?
They do not play a lot of hockey with travel over in Europe.
I think they want to see more of him and give him more time to show what he's capable of, his first preseason game was his best.

If he doesn't show enough in the games they will probably send him back within the first few weeks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad