Prospect Info: Oliver Kapanen, RHC, KalPa U20 (U20 SM-sarja), 64th Overall

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Maybe split up the top line

Newhook-Suzuki-Caufield
Slafkovsky-Dach-Kapanen
They might spread it out at some point. But I think Caufield and Newhook are too small to be on opposite wings. I don't find Newhook strong on board battles.

I think Newhook-Slaf and Caufield-Kapanen/Roy could play opposite wings, and then you have one of Suzuki and Dach between each.

Reactions: Leon Lucius Black

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Well I had it a bit different I would us Caufield/Dach/Kap to start with and I don't think taking Slaf off Suzuki's flank is a great idea.
I like the progress he's made beside the Captain and still think he has more to learn details wise.
agreed. I like keeping Newhook and Slaf on separate lines anyway because we have so many RH shots.

Slafkovsky-Suzuki-Kapanen
Caufield-Dach-Newhook

Koivu11

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
So now that we know Laine won’t be out as long as we expected do we send him back to Sweden?

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
So now that we know Laine won’t be out as long as we expected do we send him back to Sweden?
The 2-3 months leave enougth time to trade someone to make a spot for him if required and I think after 10 weeks in the NHL he can be sent down to the AHL instead of the SHL ( I remember something like with Heineman but he got injured and was sent back to Sweden).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad