Prospect Info: Oliver Kapanen, RHC, KalPa U20 (U20 SM-sarja), 64th Overall

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
My argument is : Dvorak is a useful player in a bottom six role and blaming him and players like him for the Habs being a bad team the past few years is a childish argument . Everything you wrote above is an attempt by you to put words that I never said into my mouth to support your ridiculous opinion on a player that you clearly dislike . Let's just agree to disagree and move on .
Well well well !! What happened tonight? Everyone in this forum loves Dvorak and they all want Kapanen back in Europ? How did you liked your Christian Dvorak and did you liked your Oliver Kapanen tonight? ;)

Reactions: Price is Wright

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
Well well well !! What happened tonight? Everyone this forum loves Dvorak and they all want Kapanen back in Europ? How did you liked your Christian Dvorak and did you liked your Oliver Kapanen tonight? ;)
Like is said in the game thread, one is a veteran who was playing his 1 game of the season and the other is fighting to win a spot and already is already in season shape.

We will have more answers next week

Reactions: salbutera

Big Lurk

Aug 2, 2013
Like is said in the game thread, one is a veteran who was playing his 1 game of the season and the other is fighting to win a spot and already is already in season shape.

We will have more answers next week

He plays like it's game 1 of preseason every game. He should have been a defenseman if he didnt want to stand out and be praised for it

NewDef

Nov 2, 2015
Well well well !! What happened tonight? Everyone in this forum loves Dvorak and they all want Kapanen back in Europ? How did you liked your Christian Dvorak and did you liked your Oliver Kapanen tonight? ;)
Dvorak was good like a good veteran, still at this time I'd take Kapanen now but it may be better to let Dvorak play this season, get a late first at TDL and know Kapanen can take his place next season. Asset management, he's young, it will be good for him to play 1st line back in europe one last season while things gets settled here.

Reactions: bopeep and Vachon23

Naslund

Jun 18, 2006
USA
Dvorak was good like a good veteran, still at this time I'd take Kapanen now but it may be better to let Dvorak play this season, get a late first at TDL and know Kapanen can take his place next season. Asset management, he's young, it will be good for him to play 1st line back in europe one last season while things gets settled here.
We are not getting a late first for Dvorak. A second-round pick is also unlikely IMO.

SannywithoutCompy

Dec 22, 2020
Loved his last assist where he baits the guy into covering Hutson (which you pretty much have to do at all times lol). Great puck poise from him there.

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
delete sorry, agree to disagree.

Last edited:

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
Great game! One really good preseason game doesn't get you on the team, but he's definitely firmly in the conversation.

I'm impressed. He somehow looked poised and dynamic at the same time.

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
He’s the 1st guy I see causing a problem for the org so far; I have him above tofu and vanilla as 3-4 C (just one pre-season game of course…)

habsfan44

Jul 26, 2006
Tonight's game changes nothing . Dvorak is still a useful player in a bottom six role and it still isn't his fault that the Habs were a bad team for the last few years . Stop posting like a child .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad