Prospect Info: Oliver Kapanen, RHC, KalPa U20 (U20 SM-sarja), 64th Overall

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
I know we haven’t seen Dach in a while, but let’s not forget he’s absolute possession monster and play driver. FOs can improve and wingers can sub in. I would want Dachnup the middle of the ice all day

Dach is a beast and if he is indeed fully recovered and continues from where he left off this team is potentially a strong playoff contender imo.

Reactions: MTL Dirty Birdy

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
I agree we need a spot opened up. I’m of the opinion, albeit maybe not popular, that it’s Anderson that needs to go. Gally can still be effective but at a much smaller role. He produced last year when with Newhook and Armia. He can play a grinding game he just can not play over 14 minutes a night. Anderson is too inconsistent, disappears for games at a time , has little IQ , plays die on his line.

As you said, Gallagher is still useful in a bottom six role whereas Anderson just doesn't have the IQ to grasp MSL's system and is a poor fit. Hopefully KH can move him at some point without giving up anything of significance. Perhaps Vancouver would consider moving Garland and his contract for Anderson and a 3rd/4th or retention. Garland would not be a perfect fit by any means but he at least would be able to learn fron MSL and play up and down the lineup if needed.

Reactions: MTL Dirty Birdy

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Kapanen plays another preseason game today. I would assume he is Habs training camp bound afterwards. He will pretty much be in game shape when he arrives. He will be an interesting young player to watch.

His SHL team starts their season in a week from tomorrow on the 20th so they likely don't have much preseason left, would think he would be on his way over to camp this weekend if there's no more preseason games.

Reactions: Tyson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad