Not open for further replies.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Its amazing there is literally no one open on the PP

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
This is what I'm talking about, 1 shot 8 mins in. You play this way you don't need all world goaltending. Stu has been good enough when they play like this but he's nowhere near as good as some are selling him. Even Pickard is looking better than usual in the win column.

Both goalies have made great saves during the run but both are still average goalies. Defense is everything!

I mean. I recall a game against Vancouver where we were leading in shots 12-3 and losing 2-0.

Sra1974

Oct 8, 2019
Leon should try that blind, backhand pass 10 feet inside the blue line that’s been picked off twice already a few more times,

mkatcherin00

Apr 2, 2023
Dallas is going to just comeback and make such a simple play and shoot pucks and get their goal

This team is braindead with his non shooting mentality.

DaGap

Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Alright. Can I watch my hockey team yet? f*** Sportsnet is worthless.

Never have to deal with this shit when you pirate, but you pay for SN+ and you don't even get to watch the f***ing game you click on.
Go down in the app and you will see the snw feed

elmeroil

Feb 3, 2013
I mean. I recall a game against Vancouver where we were leading in shots 12-3 and losing 2-0.
Overall during the streak the shots against were super low half way through the game. That's what I'm referring to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad