GDT: Old School GDT: Oilers @ Stars 1 PM Sportsnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

McOilers97

Jan 10, 2012
Like we saw with Maroon back in 2016-17 - you don’t need to be an incredible skater to play with McDavid! Perry’s a plug-and-play guy on any line for this team.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
anyone else hate how they boost the crowd noise in Dallas? annoying. Or is it really this loud? anyone been to a game there?

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
The game strategy seems to have been completely torn apart since the allstar break. They are back to the trading chances game

Evil__Homer

Jun 7, 2006
Oh no we suck again

Oilers don't suck really, they just meh... sleepy a lot. The effort not consistent enough to do anything real.

I get it, they had a huge winning streak but the teams they played mostly meh as well.

Not trying to troll but I just can't see them doing anything now or even in the playoffs.

Good luck to them, I hope they do well but can't see it. :(

mkatcherin00

Apr 2, 2023
The game strategy seems to have been completely torn apart since the allstar break. They are back to the trading chances game
All talk by the leaders too. We're patient now. We don't need to trade chances. Baffling to me. I knew that break would do something lol. It's happened to other teams.

Reactions: Evil__Homer

Kerberos

Hound of Hades
Nov 4, 2021
Every single time a Star goes down, this crowd cries for a penalty. Same shit happens in Colorado, Vegas etc.

These people have been so conditioned by the NHL to expect their teams to be given every advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad