GDT: Old School GDT: Oilers @ Stars 1 PM Sportsnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
I’m watching the ABC feed instead of Sportsnet’s feed today and I gotta say it’s a much more enjoyable broadcast. It’s stress free. Nobody is talking about dumb shit that has nothing to do about the game and neither broadcaster is actively cheering for the team the Oilers are playing against.

American broadcasts suck a metric ton of McD dick too. If you don’t mind the flattery.

Reactions: JeffSkinner53

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
I’m watching the ABC feed instead of Sportsnet’s feed today and I gotta say it’s a much more enjoyable broadcast. It’s stress free. Nobody is talking about dumb shit that has nothing to do about the game and neither broadcaster is actively cheering for the team the Oilers are playing against.
AJ Melechko (sp?) does a great job of colour on these broadcasts.

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
In my head when Gene was interviewing Ceci all I could think of was an alternate universe where gene asks “So Cody, how are you the most vanilla d man to ever play hockey”

RandomGuy79

Oct 4, 2017
Surrey
1708203712492.png

Reactions: tardigrade81

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Telecast on ABC is better. Watch that one. But a WTF comment from a female commentator "Gretzky wasn't known as much for his goal scoring" jebus what an idiot comment. Gretzky has the most goals in NHL History and the top goal scoring season 92, in NHL history. Somebody should just throw in their credendials. Dumbest comment I've heard all year in a broadcast.

Davo Ikinzom

Nov 28, 2013
Edmonton
Telecast on ABC is better. Watch that one. But a WTF comment from a female commentator "Gretzky wasn't known as much for his goal scoring" jebus what an idiot comment. Gretzky has the most goals in NHL History and the top goal scoring season 92, in NHL history. Somebody should just throw in their credendials. Dumbest comment I've heard all year in a broadcast.

I'll forgive her, she's pretty.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Just saw this post. Ditto. But what a ditz that female commentator is saying "Gretz wasn't known for his goal scoring" Unbelievably stupid comment.

JeffSkinner53

Jul 25, 2020
Vancouver
hfboards.mandatory.com
Yeah, but she looks good.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
I missed that. Must have had my head in the beer fridge. That’s actually funny.

Reactions: Drivesaitl
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad