Old Bruins Intros

Morris Wanchuk

Feb 10, 2006
War Memorial Arena
LF,

I randomly heard the the song "O Fortuna" today and it made me think of a Bruins at TD Garden from 2004 or 2009 I think? It was to "O Fortuna" and had a bunch of pump up clips including Wenskink challenging the Min. Bench.

Anyone remember this one? Does it exist anywhere online? I saw it once at the (Not so) Greatest bar before a game. @Fenway @dafoomie @DKH

Thanks!

Last edited:

dafoomie

Jul 22, 2005
Boston
LF,

I randomly heard the the song "O Fortuna" today and it made me think of a Bruins at TD Garden from 2004 or 2009 I think? It was to "O Fortuna" and had a bunch of pump up clips including Wenskink challenging the Min. Bench.

Anyone remember this one? Does it exist anywhere online? I saw it once at the (Not so) Greatest bar before a game. @Fenway @dafoomie @DKH

Thanks!

I think it was in a rotation with the Last of the Mohicans theme and the Armageddon theme and some others. The Armageddon one is on Youtube.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I remember going to a game in December of 2009 or 2010 and they had a sick Christmas themed intro video to a Trans Siberian Orchestra song. It was awesome.
Yup. I remember that too! One of the best they’ve done. The Christmas montage is typically pretty decent. The music and the lighting in the building adds to it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad