Brother Mouzone

May 23, 2014
just-win-baby-al-davis.gif

Reactions: Gordon Bombay

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
The Panthers have a 13/14 player core and after that it gets really really thin. They don't have much in their development system either on the cusp or even further down the road. Samoskevich, Sawchyn and Devine....maybe Sourdif look like they might be it as far as real NHL potential and the upside isn't super high on any of them. They're about where we were when Marek Hrivik was one of our best prospects. About half of their 25 and under players on their Charlotte AHL team are udfa's.....not draft picks. Their main roster doesn't have a lot of very young players either. I look at both the Boqvist's and Bjornfot also in that age range as reclamation projects---former high draft picks with limited upside who might not be in the NHL two/three years from now. They certainly have some top players but they're going to have to ride them for quite a while. Doing what they have they've won themselves a Cup but their future doesn't look that hot to me.
It's a price you pay...they had a couple of good runs and won one . I like our current framework but we likely will still do some tweaking over the next 2 seasons....and easily enough possibly still come up empty . It is a hard one to win . The drama of 94 will always be remembered .

Gordon Bombay

HFNYR Head Coach
Oct 13, 2006
Trouba will be hunting today I think. He was a leaguewide pariah getting dunked on during the ECF against them, he remembers . Early returns look like he's skating much better and was effected by the injury. He owes Rodrigues a real one, and I would not be upset to see him get Bennett.
Thank you, I forgot about the shit Rodrigues pulled. Hope the train pulls in tonight
Yes but I really hope they call themselves the Prick Caucus or something like that
Def read that as 2 penises at first

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad