Oilers Win the Draft Lottery

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarge15

Apr 2, 2015
Bay Area
Just the look on McDavid's face, Oilers probably feel so awkward. "4 first overall picks in the last 6 years, what a run" - Darren Millard

What a run? Sounds like it's celebrating a team being terrible for the majority of a decade.

DonskoiDonscored

Oct 12, 2013
Not sure why Edmonton fans are as happy as they are. This just guarantees MacT is at the helm for the next 10 years.

KPower

Jan 17, 2012
I feel bad for the kid...he's going to ****ing edmonton.

Poor *******.

Pepper

Aug 30, 2004
Incompetence rewarded.

Just like Brian Burke predicted, KLowe has run the once-proud franchise to the ground and now their managerial incompetence will be sweeped under the carpet while KLowe and MacT shine in the spotlight.

Disgusting.

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
At least Oilers were legit ****** unlike Sabres and Arizona who had management purposely design them to be ****

Dylonus

May 4, 2009
Pittsburgh
Dejan Kovacevic ‏@Dejan_Kovacevic Manhattan, NY
Devastating development for @NHL. It's like watching talented football players go to Oakland year after year expecting different results.

:biglaugh:

(He's a local sports writer for the Pittsburgh area, for those confused)

ungentrified

Jan 18, 2013
What a joke. I'm not even sure Oilers fans are absolutely elated about this if it means that the current management takes this as a sign to stay put.

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
That's pretty good, normally Mcdavid would turn a team into a great one but not that pathetic franchise. 5 top 5 picks in a row including like 3 first overalls and they're still absolute garbage. I feel bad for Arizona though, would've liked to see them win. They get screwed the most, Buffalo gets Eichel at least. Arizona will still get a really really good player though but Mcdavid/Eichel are a higher level than Strome/Hanifin/Marner

Blufreezy

May 1, 2013
I'd rather him go to LA or Boston than the Oilers. Please don't **** this up, Edmonton.

No offense meant to Oiler fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad