Post-Game Talk: Oilers ruin the Yzerplan

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Still not very convinced by this team but a win is a win and its officially a streak, we take it!

The team has now won vs; Nsh who were on a historically bad start, a Penguins team that looked absolutely dreadful, and then ot wins vs philly and the wings.
Well, they also outplayed Dallas for significant portions of that game and played an even game with Carolina, they've played well since the rough first few games. They're fine, will need more by the deadline to push to Cup contention but they'll be fine until then.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta

So we’re near the top of like every analytics category (corsi, scoring chances, high danger chances, expected goals for, etc.)

Should even out over the course of a season we’ve had some pretty bad puck luck, poor goaltending, etc.

Hopefully we’ve turned the corner and can start rolling on some teams
4-1-1 since that start, so it seems like it's trending in the right direction.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Since his rocky start, Emberson has been awesome. Good, smart , low event hockey with a good first pass to boot.
I keep saying, there's a player with some upside in him top 4 I believe. Some fans just need to get their heads out of their asses and have some freaking patience with this young man. He has the potential to be better than Ceci IMO.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
I thought spice didn't bother me - but after trying a few of the "World's Spiciest..." Challenges, I can confidently say I do feel it, just takes a few more orders of magnitude for it to kick in. 😂

The chocolate wasn't bad, but the chip legit made me think I was going to die. 😂 Won't be doing that shenanigans again. The toilet afterwards...

But I do confidently drown everything I eat in some sort of hot sauce. Have since I was a kid, there's pictures of me being like 2 years old and tears rolling down my face from eating spicy chips - apparently I'd scream bloody murder if people tried to take em away. 😂
I heard the chip is brutal

I follow this Ben Deen guy on YouTube and he had it and holy crap. I thought he was going to die lmao! I would never attempt that. Holy shit that’s terrifying 😂 😂

Have you ever tried those Sam Yang noodles. I can’t do it. Curious if you would find them spicy. Apparently they are brutal spicy haha

I think Walmart has them or safeway

1730125476994.jpeg

Reactions: iCanada

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
So much in the Skynyrd catalog. Dive deep on their albums. What a band. This one isn't even in their top 30 but a track that just burns with their typical groove.

WE made the same joke again, lol

One of the lowkey great all time songs. An ideal "road trip" song driving through some pictureesque area with the windows down. LS has a few of those "play in car" songs.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
I heard the chip is brutal

I follow this Ben Deen guy on YouTube and he had it and holy crap. I thought he was going to die lmao! I would never attempt that. Holy shit that’s terrifying 😂 😂

Have you ever tried those Sam Yang noodles. I can’t do it. Curious if you would find them spicy. Apparently they are brutal spicy haha

I think Walmart has them or safeway

View attachment 922777

Oh yeah I eat those occasionally, they've got a mild kick - definitely spicy but for me it's nothing exceptionally unmanageable. I like the ones that come in the black package a little more, similiar spice level just sightly different flavor.

I usually get em at Walmart.

They're a lazy meal though - I typically do like chicken or beef meal prep with rice, and then fresh vegetables with a hummus. Theres a local company from a couple of guys from the Caribbean that does scotch bonnet sauces - they're kind of my jam at the moment. Depending on the sauce they're about as spicy to twice as spicy as the buldak stuff just with like a less chemical flavor, lol. And you can put them on anything, which is nice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad