GDT: Oilers@Rangers - 11AM - on Rogers Bet Net

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnipeShowJB11

Jul 8, 2022
The Canucks passing us in the standings is only a matter of time.

Think how sad that is at this stage of McDavid and Drai’s career.
well, the only good thing is that this organization is all reactionary. Just like doofus didn't want to fire Dave Tippet. We are going to hit rock bottom like an addict before we get help

it's the Oilers way

unicornBLOOD

Mar 18, 2022
I know you’re upset like pretty much everyone else, but this team made the WCF last season. I doubt anyone here expected that with how things had gone years prior.

People are forgetting how tight the cap situation was going to be, they were expected to lose Kane and potentially others. Frankly, it’s a miracle they retained who they could.

The roster is missing another top 4D and a veteran bottom 6 player or two. The problems with the team are mostly mental and / or current lack of commitment to defensive play. Woody and Manson look over their heads right now too. If even some of these things get addressed, they can be the team they were last season

It wouldn’t take much for this team to get going again.
Maybe it's the defeated Oiler fan in me, but I feel like the run to WCF last year, was a bit of smoke and mirrors... Pacific division was a little weak, even though they won again LA (went 7 games, and had some issues), Calgary series wasn't exactly text book or clean (but man oh man, was it entertaining), and then we got owned by the Avs. I don't think think this team is bad, and yes they have a few injuries, but they don't seem to have what it'll take to be a true contender to win it all. Injuries will always be a possibility, they are for every team. Filling in the hole on D, figuring out our goaltending, getting any depth scoring... these do to seem like easy fixes.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Bouchard takes too long to shoot when he has a chance. No shins in the way, so no good shot.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I said it before, the Oilers should sit McDrai for the rest of the season and openly and publicly tank for Bedard. Announce it as well. f*** this league.

Reactions: Duke74 and frag2

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Is this gonna be one of those streak where we dont score for 3 games or something? *reverse junix maybe*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad