Oilers now 13-12-1: THE THREAD THAT'S FUN FOR EVERYONE

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaLasVegas

Sponsor
Jun 21, 2021
Lost Wages, Nevada
Meanwhile, at the Oilers' wellhead .....

oilfire.gif

Javaman

Jul 13, 2010
Vancouver
If oilers get another 1st overall I am gonna be so effing ticked.

Oilers are gonna get Celebrini aren’t they FFS

I got you covered, don't worry. When the Oilers got their fourth 1OA in six years and drafted McDavid, I placed a curse guaranteeing they'd never win the Cup as long as he was an Oiler.

Curse is going stronger than ever.

Reactions: PromisedLand

Sexy Necksy Garland

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
If oilers get another 1st overall I am gonna be so effing ticked.
What can you possibly be upset about? You have "The Core Four" and Auston has the funny mustache and they are running it back the exact same for the thousandth time in a row like you all seem to crave so badly. And now they will have respect because Ryan Reaves. Aren't you on top of the world?

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
We have to do a better job of securing 2 points
- Jay Woodcroft

This guy is on another level.
Tbh not much else he can really say. I don’t think thrashing the players at this point is gonna do much except make things worse. They’re well aware of what just happened out there.

Heads still gotta roll though

Reactions: PROUD PAPA

Szechwan

Sep 13, 2006
Tbh not much else he can really say. I don’t think thrashing the players at this point is gonna do much except make things worse. They’re well aware of what just happened out there.

Heads still gotta roll though
Has there even been a legit bag skate though? Seems like they had kid gloves with these guys all year, it's clear that doesn't keep them accountable.

Out shooting your oppenents is great and all, but most of them are low percentage shots and the defensive effort is atrocious.

Reactions: RestlessYoungZero

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I think when the organization told Stuart Skinner they want him to do a Matt Murray impersonation, he didn't realize they meant the Murray who first came up with the Pens in 2016, not current day injured and broken Murray.

• Haha
Reactions: Megaterio Llamas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad