GDT: Oilers at Hurricanes | March 16, 3 PM | Fox Sports

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

daikan

(╯︵╰,)
Oct 28, 2005
Berlin
I thought it was a pretty weak call.

Anyway, it's too bad about Harrison, because he seems like a good guy.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
For all the talent in the forward core, they have to be some of the worst shooters in the league. They produce a lot of chances, but many shots are either wide or blocked.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Are we at all surprised?

Lol, scores PP goal through traffic in meaningless game, does fist pump celebration while looking at other team's fans.

Know your place in the world, kid.

Are we surprised by this either? Kid was the same tool that kept giving Anaheim indications that he would sign and kept stringing Ducks management along, before saying "nah, **** this, I do what I want".

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Wow.

Again, Kirk, it was nice meeting you in Charlotte last year, but this is the end of the road I think.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
I'm still not sure what exactly Kirk is supposed to do. There's only so much coaching that can be done. In the end, it's up to the players to execute. And they haven't executed. At all.

I mean, how many coaches does this team have to go through before we realize it's probably not the issue that needs to be addressed? Especially when those same coaches go to other teams and find more success than they did here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad