Oilers 5, Flames 2 - Everything is Awful

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Just a whole lot of nothing right now, but you guys are downright fickle! :laugh:

Things can change quickly. Let's hope the team pulls their collective head out of their collective ass before the main board starts thinking this is how we played all last season.

It's worth noting that there are several better teams in the league playing similarly awful so far. Something in the air?

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
I don't get how the flames are so talented but nothing is clicking right now. The gap between our current and potential play is huge and it's so frustrating to watch.

It happens to every team. Missing Brodie definitely hurts, and I think missing Colborne has a bigger effect than most people think.

Yarborough

This is not a robbery, I swear!
Mar 14, 2015
YYC
Boys WE NEED MOAR PIZZA

giphy.gif

Wayne Primeau

Stay Gold
Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa
I've said it once, I've said it a million times: the Calgary Flames are the worst team in the entire NHL. There's absolutely no way that they can come back from this crushing deficit against the immensely-superior Edmonton Oilers, with their overpowering essence of Gretzky and McDavid and epicness. May as well just quit now, no point to keep playing against this amazing team. Flames will never score again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad