GDT: oilering

User13452

Jan 7, 2022
I think a slow start to this season was somewhat predictable for a number of reasons. I still think we'll be fine in the long run.
Not so sure about that this year a lot of teams got better Washington, Ottawa, Buffalo, jersey. I don’t think there’s as much room for error as last season imo

chaz4hockey

Old man but still a PP2 Candidate
Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
We still have the assets but Necas aho svetch Jarvis have to start being productive.

But if our goalies are going to allow soft goals every game then it will be a long season

Reactions: WreckingCrew

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
It's been a brutal year and it doesn't look to be changing anytime soon.

12 year career at a company only to be tossed aside and unable to get any callbacks because I'm a 40 year old who doesn't fit into any desired demographic is...

It's rough.
The world f***ing blows sometimes. I got laid off a couple weeks after finding out my wife was pregnant the first time several years back and hit the stage you're at before finally catching a break. I really hope you find yours. It doesn't help much, but I'm sure we're all here for you in the limited ways we can be.

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
It's been a brutal year and it doesn't look to be changing anytime soon.

12 year career at a company only to be tossed aside and unable to get any callbacks because I'm a 40 year old who doesn't fit into any desired demographic is...

It's rough.
That blows. Been there, done that. Biggest pice of advice I have is to find or renew a good physical hobby while you're looking. Exercise eats time and gives you good endorphins, and that's helpful for keeping your spirits up.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
I mean if there was going to be a year for us to barely miss the playoffs and be sellers at the deadline, this would be the one. Orlov, Burns, & Roslovic could fetch decent returns that could be packaged for a longer term 1RD and/or packaged with Necas for top 6 forwards. Then with Nikishin, Morrow, and guys like FUS/Nads/Blake pushing for spots we'd really be set

Granted it's a long season ahead and anything could happen, but we're currently looking like a wildcard team so far.

Reactions: robbieberns

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad