Officially licensed New Era NHL Team hats are back after acquiring '47 Brand

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
For anyone who cares, I just came across. I know desire for their hats come up in Fanatics and other jersey/apparel threads here. They acquired '47 Brand a couple months ago, who had a hat/merch deal with the league which they've taken over.

Hopefully they make some flexfit 39thirty's i dont see on site yet.

Folignos Helmet

Sep 4, 2020
For anyone who cares, I just came across. I know desire for their hats come up in Fanatics and other jersey/apparel threads here. They acquired '47 Brand a couple months ago, who had a hat/merch deal with the league which they've taken over.

Hopefully they make some flexfit 39thirty's i dont see on site yet.
flexfit 39thirty L/XL is the only hat for my massive melon, would be great if they had NHL teams for this.

Reactions: IamNotADancer

dubey

$$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$ 69 in 79 $$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$
Oct 22, 2006
In your head
I knew the shop at the Scotiabank Arena always had 59Fifty hats but didn't understand why you couldn't find them anywhere else

IamNotADancer

Feb 16, 2017
39thirty is the only comfortable hat for me.
The 59fifty always makes me look like Darth Helmet and it also doesn't have the sweatband on the inside which makes it rough on your forehead.

westc2

Nov 2, 2015
St. Louis, MO
not a big selection at all...as someone trying to replace a hat their dog decided to destroy a couple days ago...this is disappointing, haha.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
I like 47 brand hats. Fit is good. Quality is good enough. The question is will Fanatics f*** with them and lower their quality. Fanatics seems to be a greed motivated company that relies on cost cutting rather than quality to produce their profit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad