Official: Fave thing to Wingsuit out of, off of?

Brad Chadwick

Jan 16, 2017
Not a comprehensive list, but which is ur fave to jump out of or off of when u go wingsuit piloting?

1. Building

2. Bridge

3. 'Copter

4. Airplane

5. Tree

6. Cliff

7. waterfall

8. motorcycle

Out of all these (i haven't done a motorcycle - too scared, and not a waterfall but was close to doing that before I slipped and ended up just a cliff dive) I prefer a plane, second best was a bridge.

Sorry no poll.

HansonBro

May 3, 2006
There's a difference between falling and still being alive and falling and being dead. I'm a dad and that's what I'll stick to

Brad Chadwick

Jan 16, 2017
There's a difference between falling and still being alive and falling and being dead. I'm a dad and that's what I'll stick to

u seem like a good bro and a good dad, stay steady when u are up on roofs and don't try to wingsuit off them.

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
A tree? Wingsuit off a tree? I'm pretty sure you're talking out of your arse here because the best wingsuit jumpers need a good 3-4 seconds of free fall to get the suit properly filled with air to even begin flying, so that's what, at least 300ft of vertical drop time?

Then you probably need another 300ft to even get the flight going.

So 600ft is the bare minimum for absolute experts, and that's just to start flying. So you need even more room below that to actually fly around and descend slowly before deploying your parachute, so at least another 300-400ft for that?

What 900ft trees do you know of?

If you're going to say, "Listen dorkchop, I find a tree that is strategically perched on the edge of a 900ft cliff and jump out of that" then you're just making a cliff jump needlessly complicated.

edit. I don't care if you can squat my weight

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad