GDT: Official Conference Finals thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
So...I'm not sure if Roenick is drunk, or just....yeah

He stated that the Penguins had better start sharpening their golf clubs (obviously not meaning to say it), and failed miserably at discussing what he was drawing on the video board.

Caniac4ever

Feb 7, 2008
Just in case some of you all don't follow Forslund on Twitter, I found this retweet from him pretty interesting... "Boston, San Diego, Buffalo, Providence and Raleigh were the highest-rated markets for last night's game outside of LA and Chicago."

Caniac4ever

Feb 7, 2008
Wow! Gotta love some OT playoff hockey! That game brought back memories of Scotty Walker doing his thing in that building... almost makes me wish we could make the playoffs sometime.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
Wow! Gotta love some OT playoff hockey! That game brought back memories of Scotty Walker doing his thing in that building... almost makes me wish we could make the playoffs sometime.

But don't you love those memories of finishing the season in 9th?

Finlandia WOAT

No blocks, No slappers
May 23, 2010
But the main board said that Pittsbrugh was unbeatable.

"But their defense still sucks and their goalie still blows."

"RARARA CROSBY MALKIN RARGRARGRARG!!!!!111"

Finlandia WOAT

No blocks, No slappers
May 23, 2010
According to Tony Amonte, Pittsburgh is failing because Crosby is jealous of Malkin winning the Conn Smythe.

No joke.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
So you're telling me trying to stack your team with veterans and leaders from other teams, like the Rangers pre-lockout...has the same result as the Rangers pre-lockout attempt to do the same?

Shocking.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
So you're telling me trying to stack your team with veterans and leaders from other teams, like the Rangers pre-lockout...has the same result as the Rangers pre-lockout attempt to do the same?

Shocking.

You have to admit, it did kind of work for Detroit pre-lockout though.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
They played Rock You Like A Hurricane for awhile while they were adjusting the clock after a play.

That's what I assumed. They were playing that song in Boston Garden and every other arena in the world long before the Hurricanes existed.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
It is pretty amuse to see Pens fans ***** about the non call on Jagr. It's like they've never watched a playoff hockey game before. Hell 2 minutes earlier Kunitz tripped Chara in front of the net while he was trying to get across to block a shot which was almost a goal. You think a hook during a board battle in the neutral zone is getting called?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad