Pre-Game Talk: Official 2024/25 Pre-Season free for all

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
No Ullmark at practice. Zub is out with Group 2. Merilainen still out.
What's up with Zub, he didn't play the other game either, did he.
Excited to see cousins and boucher and nervously jensen.

Didnt norris do this before too where he was really slow to lace up even after being cleared?

Not ripping him for it.
Last year, he wore a non-contact jersey until late September, then reportedly had a setback early October less than a week after finally being in a regular jersey. there were some weird comments from DJ about him needing to be mentally 100% ready.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
What's up with Zub, he didn't play the other game either, did he.

Last year, he wore a non-contact jersey until late September, then reportedly had a setback early October less than a week after finally being in a regular jersey. there were some weird comments from DJ about him needing to be mentally 100% ready.
He was out for a maintenance day pre game 1; back practicing is all I know.

Reactions: Micklebot

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
On the Leafs boards someone mentioned that Murray had surgery in the off-season and said he didn't feel this good since he was in Pittsburgh. Would be just our luck that he goes back to the goalie he used to be before he started slipping with the Pens. Guess we'll see tonight although we have a lot of rookies in the line-up so not sure how many shots he'll actually face.
Surgery was last October for Murray.

HoweHullOrr

Oct 3, 2013
Korpi was the first star last night. I think if we will keep him , he would have be good with all the change Staois do this summer
Korpisalo played a little over half the game last night (Bruins vs. Caps). He had a shut out, but only faced 7 shots. Backstopping the Bruins would be easier than last year’s version of the Senators no doubt.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Korpisalo played a little over half the game last night (Bruins vs. Caps). He had a shut out, but only faced 7 shots. Backstopping the Bruins would be easier than last year’s version of the Senators no doubt.
Looked great. Nice mask too. Hoping he bounces back. Just stay out of our way.

Will be paying special attention to Norris Kulemin Jenik Yakemchuk Ullmark if that’s a go

Joeyjoejoe

Dec 18, 2015
My roster after these 2 pre-season games.

Tkachuk-Stutzle-Giroux
Perron-Norris-Batherson
Greig-Pinto-Amadio
Reinhart-Jenik-Cousins
Gregor/Crookshank

Sanderson-Zub
Chabot-Yakemchuk
Klevin-Jensen
Hamonic

Yak 9 games and then Jensen takes his spot, Hamonic/JBD for 6th/7th dman.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
Korpi was the first star last night. I think if we will keep him , he would have be good with all the change Staois do this summer
In spurts maybe, but Korpisalo has always mostly had poor numbers and I'm ecstatic he's gone. He doesn't have the career to justify statements like this. If he does do it, he'll be bucking career trends pretty hard.

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
He made 7 saves. First star my backside.

EDIT: I didn't realize this had been covered so often already

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad