Pre-Game Talk: Official 2024/25 Pre-Season free for all

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

grapes55

Sep 14, 2017
theneckguard.wordpress.com
Hey folks, apologies for the off topic questions but I'm going to the Tuesday preseason game and I was wondering what the best way to get to the rink would be. I normally take the shuttle from Lieutenant's Pump but it doesn't seem like they are running for the preseason. Does that limit me to Uber or the OC bus? Thanks in advance!

Reactions: BigRig4

BigRig4

Feb 22, 2014
Hey folks, apologies for the off topic questions but I'm going to the Tuesday preseason game and I was wondering what the best way to get to the rink would be. I normally take the shuttle from Lieutenant's Pump but it doesn't seem like they are running for the preseason. Does that limit me to Uber or the OC bus? Thanks in advance!
If the shuttles aren't up yet, see if OC transpo is running the event busses (400 series) to the game. They're actually really solid.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
1727018885685.png

Looks like no Ullmark today.

Reactions: AchtzehnBaby

frightenedinmatenum2

Sep 30, 2023
Orange County Prison
I can't believe we have a game tonight. Good chance to work through some of my stronger GDT takes to see what works before getting into regular season shape. "I want to trust this scouting team with Yakemchuk, but I said the same thing with Cowen.", "Chabot doesn't care since he got his luxury condo.", "Not gonna lie, Kulemin is winning me over", etc.

R We A Team

Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Ottawa
Should be a blow out for Toronto as they are icing their starting line-up pretty much. Hoping we surprise them. Either way it's nice to have hockey back!!

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
I can't believe we have a game tonight. Good chance to work through some of my stronger GDT takes to see what works before getting into regular season shape. "I want to trust this scouting team with Yakemchuk, but I said the same thing with Cowen.", "Chabot doesn't care since he got his luxury condo.", "Not gonna lie, Kulemin is winning me over", etc.

Dustin Tokarski, could he be our Tim Thomas?

frightenedinmatenum2

Sep 30, 2023
Orange County Prison
Should be a blow out for Toronto as they are icing their starting line-up pretty much. Hoping we surprise them. Either way it's nice to have hockey back!!

Pre-season is always different than regular season, because for a star player it means nothing. Outside of maybe 4 stars in our lineup, almost everybody is playing for a spot that could lead to possible life changing money on their next contract. Matthews is going to be skating at 50 percent thinking about what beanie+duster combo he should wear to the season opener.

Dustin Tokarski, could he be our Tim Thomas?

"We should have kept Lehner and Bishop and sold high on Anderson."

Wait, wrong year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad