HF Habs: Official 2019 Mock Draft (Teams are assigned, starting on the 18th)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

San Jose has an option from the Kane trade: Keep 2019 4th rounder, Give up 2020 3rd (or the reverse)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
:bolts First off ,f*** you all for taking all my players. Without further ado, Tampa selects from NTDP, Case McCarthy.

tumblr_pn05i1M5CL1tkvucb_540.gif

Swing for the fences is usually my motto but a defensive stud like McCarthy is impossible to pass at this point in the draft. In the Korczak mold, he's your prototypical physical shut down defenseman. Along with it comes excellent mobility and smarts in his end. Gets lost among all the talent on this year's NTDP but he managed to grab the spotlight at the U18s and out-shined most top rated Ds. Big riser on our list.

31. Nils Hoglander
93. Case McCarthy

Ottawa @TT1 PMd

Last edited:
Reactions: L4br3cqu3

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
:sens

Ottawa selects Josh Nodler!
nodler,_josh_2018-09-28.jpg

1(19): Cam York
(32): Jakob Pelletier
(44): Brett Leason
3(85): Ryan Siedem
4(94): Josh Nodler

PMing

Reactions: ProspectsSTC

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
With the 95th pick overall the LA Kings are proud to select from Omaha in the USHL, Rhett Picklick.
Rhett_Pitlick-1_medium.jpg

"Rhett is one of the best skater in this draft, he can execute plays at high speed and he dominated every level he's been at. Long term project, but a great one. He is going to the University of Minnesota in the NCAA, which is a great program. He will play with other high end offensive player such as Blake McLaughlin and Sampo Ranta."

LA Kings 2019 draft
#5 Kirby Dach Saskatoon WHL C (#6 in early)
#24Jamieson Rees Sarnia OHL C (#48 in early)
#33 Ilya Nikolayev Loko-Yaroslav MHL (#40 in early)
#64 Billy Constantinou D Kingston OHL (#67 in early)
#91 Graeme Clarke RW Ottawa OHL (#143 in early)
#95 Rhett Pittlick LW Omaha USHL (#121 in early.)

@sandviper you're up.

Last edited:
Reactions: TT1

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
With the 96th pick, the New Jersey Devils are proud to select from the Victoria Grizzlies of the BCHL, the other Alex... Alexander Campbell (C)

99076747-078B-4140-A5CB-589346DF0CDD.jpeg

A quick riser in this draft, we feel Campbell has been overlooked due to Newhook’s production on the team. A Clarkson commit, our expectation is Alex will continue his development and mature as a player before making the next step.

@MarkovtoSubban is up and PM’d.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
With the 96th pick, the New Jersey Devils are proud to select from the Victoria Grizzlies of the BCHL, the other Alex... Alexander Campbell (C)

View attachment 222285

A quick riser in this draft, we feel Campbell has been overlooked due to Newhook’s production on the team. A Clarkson commit, our expectation is Alex will continue his development and mature as a player before making the next step.
Lol of course when it's like right before my pick.

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL

View attachment 222285

Dang, took him late 5th in the early bird, was hoping he'd keep going under the radar here too.

Reactions: sandviper

MarkovtoSubban

Mar 11, 2009
Toronto
:wings
Detroit Red Wings select from the USNTDP D Dominick Fensore

Fensore.jpg

GM sys: "He's part of that new breed of defenders who can skate so well it doesn't matter how big they are. Going to Boston University program and has a chance to keep building up that lower body strength and quickness he'll need in the bigs."

Penguins GM messaged

Last edited:
Reactions: Toene

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
:wings
Detroit Red Wings select from the USNTDP D Dominick Fensore
GM sys: "He's part of that new breed of defenders who can skate so well it doesn't matter how big they are. Going to Boston University program and has a chance to keep building up that lower body strength and quickness he'll need in the bigs."

Penguins GM messaged

Total wild card. Could go 3rd round or go undrafted all the way to FA. Depends on how teams balance him being a hockey midget and his offensive upside. If he had his brother's size, he'd be a top 60 pick for sure.

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
Damn the pace got way faster than I expected, I have nothing prepared, but...

Edmonton Oilers are proud to select, from the U.S. National U18 Team in the USDP, F Judd Caulfield

Next GM will have a PM

8- Trevor Zegras
38- Spencer Knight
88- Nikita Alexandrov
100 - Judd Caulfield

covfefe

Zoltan Poszar's Burner
Feb 5, 2014
With the 95th pick overall the LA Kings are proud to select from Omaha in the USHL, Rhett Picklick.
Rhett_Pitlick-1_medium.jpg

"Rhett is one of the best skater in this draft, he can execute plays at high speed and he dominated every level he's been at. Long term project, but a great one. He is going to the University of Minnesota in the NCAA, which is a great program. He will play with other high end offensive player such as Blake McLaughlin and Sampo Ranta."

LA Kings 2019 draft
#5 Kirby Dach Saskatoon WHL C (#6 in early)
#24Jamieson Rees Sarnia OHL C (#48 in early)
#33 Ilya Nikolayev Loko-Yaroslav MHL (#40 in early)
#64 Billy Constantinou D Kingston OHL (#67 in early)
#91 Graeme Clarke RW Ottawa OHL (#143 in early)
#95 Rhett Pittlick LW Omaha USHL (#121 in early.)

@sandviper you're up.

View attachment 222285

Pittsburgh select Karl Henriksson.

Minnesota GM has been notified

Anaheim picks Carter Berger.

Can someone pm next ?

God you guys just slaughtered my list

Reactions: Andrei79

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Well you were there to begin with and you got a team with very few picks. Keep NJ, anyway I don't know much about the draft at this point !

Same here. I have a few players I still know and want, but unless I stop working, I can only realistically have something between a top 45-60, with underscouting in there and a few guys a la Romanov who I wont even know much of.

Reactions: philipsson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad