OT: Off-Topic Thread Episode VIII: Daisy Dukes Sharkinis On Top

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Just to be clear, deebz, you picked Europe because you wanted to go somewhere you were above drinking age, right?

May 27, 2012
Earth
Just to be clear, deebz, you picked Europe because you wanted to go somewhere you were above drinking age, right?

23682-Simon-Cowell-burn-gif-eQ3w.gif

Wayne Primeau

Stay Gold
Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa
No, I don't have a ring, although I'm sure that's where everyone on my facebook's mind is going lol. But no, that won't be happening this trip.

And I apologize but I'm just going where the bus takes me :laugh:

Ah, but there's nowhere else to propose but Paris!

tumblr_n0jbucQx6t1rpcl4mo1_500.gif

May 27, 2012
Earth
I ate McDs in Paris a few years back after going to an Opera :laugh:

What's funny is when you are in another country you should eat the food they have there. Not food you have back home. lmao. I had McD's 2 times that i recall. :laugh:

They didn't have Root beer which has bad, it's my favourite soda/pop. They only had Pepsi products.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
What's funny is when you are in another country you should eat the food they have there. Not food you have back home. lmao. I had McD's 2 times that i recall. :laugh:

They didn't have Root beer which has bad, it's my favourite soda/pop. They only had Pepsi products.

It drives me bonkers when I'm traveling with people and they want to eat stuff they can get at home. I don't shop or party, so when I travel it's to eat with a bit of sight seeing.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland

yeah. It was really late but still. Go to a place with great food and go and get McDs hahah

What's really funny is that I had the most issues actually ordering there than at any other restaurant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad