OT: Off-Topic Thread Episode VIII: Daisy Dukes Sharkinis On Top

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
For some reason over the last 24 hours my knee has flared back up and I can barely walk again. Yay me!

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
How exciting - I just bought my plane ticket for my 5 week excursion to Europe this summer. :)

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Well i'm happy for you. We all know there is no bragging in our fantasy pool after you traded away McDavid. :sarcasm:

I didn't trade him away... yet

I will be gone when the draft occurs anyways (I think?) so I won't have to endure the pain in person :(

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
I didn't trade him away... yet

I will be gone when the draft occurs anyways (I think?) so I won't have to endure the pain in person :(

i_hug_that_feel.png

But in reality, i'm super jealous. I'm in the process of saving some pennies for a long trip somewhere.
Where in Europe are ya going?

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Which part? The good part?
:laugh: The whole part. Hopefully it's all good!

But in reality, i'm super jealous. I'm in the process of saving some pennies for a long trip somewhere.
Where in Europe are ya going?
In order of arrival: London, Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague, Munich, Venice, Rome, Florence, Lucerne, Paris.

Then my girlfriend is meeting me in Paris and we are spending a week there and a week in Greece.

FlamesFan18

Frank the Tank
Feb 26, 2010
Calgary
:laugh: The whole part. Hopefully it's all good!

In order of arrival: London, Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague, Munich, Venice, Rome, Florence, Lucerne, Paris.

Then my girlfriend is meeting me in Paris and we are spending a week there and a week in Greece.

Been to the bolded. All amazing places in own unique ways. Was in Germany too but not where you're going.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Been to the bolded. All amazing places in own unique ways. Was in Germany too but not where you're going.

While I am excited for all of the places, I'm really looking forward to the ones you bolded, especially Lucerne. I've wanted to go to Switzerland for a long long time. The Alps have been on my bucket list for I don't even know how long. :laugh:

FlamesFan18

Frank the Tank
Feb 26, 2010
Calgary
While I am excited for all of the places, I'm really looking forward to the ones you bolded, especially Lucerne. I've wanted to go to Switzerland for a long long time. The Alps have been on my bucket list for I don't even know how long. :laugh:

Was my favorite one for sure. Absolutely breathtaking. 10/10 would go back.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Paris with the girlfriend, eh?

Have you bought the ring yet, or you'll look while you're in Europe?

Also, I notice you aren't going to my homeland. You could've gone to the Guinness factory and redeemed your free pint, but noooooo.

EDIT: Of those cities, I've been to London, Prague, Florence and Paris.

Prague was beautiful in the winter. I'm sure it will also be beautiful in the summer.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Paris with the girlfriend, eh?

Have you bought the ring yet, or you'll look while you're in Europe?

Also, I notice you aren't going to my homeland. You could've gone to the Guinness factory and redeemed your free pint, but noooooo.

EDIT: Of those cities, I've been to London, Prague, Florence and Paris.

Prague was beautiful in the winter. I'm sure it will also be beautiful in the summer.

No, I don't have a ring, although I'm sure that's where everyone on my facebook's mind is going lol. But no, that won't be happening this trip.

And I apologize but I'm just going where the bus takes me :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad