OT: Off-Topic Thread Episode VIII: Daisy Dukes Sharkinis On Top

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Yo AF you check the new Drizzy tape?!
I thought about it, but then I decided that it would be better for my sanity to listen to Gilbert Gottfried laugh for an hour straight instead.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Yo AF you check the new Drizzy tape?!

I thought it was good? No R&B just straight rap

I wish he changed up the beats a little bit though, still good for a surprise mixtape tho

Him and Tyga got beef, it's getting personal now :laugh:

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
I look forward to Monabae's mixtape. He's gonna drop some truth bombs.

pingu-the-thing-e1326030980801.jpg

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Check out my mixtape, it's going to be some real trap ****

I spit FIRE

I heard your mixtape. It was just you going "uuuungh, yeah, uuuungh, yeah, come on, Wendy's, uuuungh, yeah, two strips of bacon, yeah, come on.." ad nauseum for 4 minute tracks.

Still better than Drake.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
I heard your mixtape. It was just you going "uuuungh, yeah, uuuungh, yeah, come on, Wendy's, uuuungh, yeah, two strips of bacon, yeah, come on.." ad nauseum for 4 minute tracks.

Still better than Drake.
sounds like a low rent Master P

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Just finished watching it. For the first hour, I was like "Oh god. I'm watching Ben Affleck try to prove he's innocent", after which I was like "Oh god! Ben Affleck try and prove you're innocent!"

That was a good movie!
That is the exact thing I was thinking :laugh:

Also NPH is awesome.

I just watched this flick called bachelor night, pretty sure it was a straight to video low budget thing. It was god awful, so very bad. But it had pretty girls and they often had no clothes, so I may watch again. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad