GDT: Off-season/July 1st Free Agent frenzy thread-Is Joey Crabb still available?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
Not too much out there anymore. Didn’t seem like we were interested in pacioretty when we had a golden opportunity to get him at the deadline. Only was going to waive to come here and wouldn’t have cost much of anything. So I’m kinda doubting it’ll be him but who knows. My guess is clutterbuck, I think he’d fit in nicely here.
Could be wrong but I thought Patch chose to stay in Washington at the deadline (even thought teams were interested), saying he wanted to finish what he started when he signed there. Or something like that.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreChamps
Jul 13, 2013
Pacioretty to Toronto, it was always rumored he had a guaranteed deal. I agree with Labanc to Florida on a PTO, that makes sense to me, he's the reclamation project of all reclamation projects though, he's been really bad a long time.

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
2nd period observations:
- we will have a lot of fun with Sawchyn, guy looks super fast and smart out there, twisting and turning like Denis Savard
- amazing performance by G Cooper Black
- Benning great in the OZ, meh in the D zone
- Alscher and Davies very noticable with physicality
- team plays like the pros, great at sustaining pressure in the OZ, winning board battles on the forecheck, but several times a mess defending in transition with quite a few oddman rushes against them (we had none)

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
5-2 win with 2 ENGs. Player of the game clearly G Cooper Black, strong performance except for the 5-round shootout at the end, giving up 2 goals on the five-hole.
Sawchyn, Benning, Alscher, Davies, Skoog stood out to me.
Vilmanis looked too cocky, could not show his tools.
Special mention: Kai Schwindt, looks like a guy who is just "there", only good at FOs

salwan

Nov 4, 2023
5-2 win with 2 ENGs. Player of the game clearly G Cooper Black, strong performance except for the 5-round shootout at the end, giving up 2 goals on the five-hole.
Sawchyn, Benning, Alscher, Davies, Skoog stood out to me.
Vilmanis looked too cocky, could not show his tools.
Special mention: Kai Schwindt, looks like a guy who is just "there", only good at FOs
how did Okuliar look?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad