GDT: Off-season/July 1st Free Agent frenzy thread-Is Joey Crabb still available?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
get f***ed edm
1724161093491.png

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Oilers fans going full cope mode again.

Apparently Broberg and Holloway are crap now.
Podolzkin and Emberson are better

• Haha
Reactions: MaWa

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Oilers fans going full cope mode again.

Apparently Broberg and Holloway are crap now.
Podolzkin and Emberson are better
Oilers are perfectly positioned to lose again. They even got Perry to ensure a series loss somewhere along the way if they make the playoffs.

Reactions: MaWa and 5 Hole

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
Anyone else still checking the Score App occasionally waiting for news to break that they're taking away the Cup? Still feels like a dream lmao
it feels like a dream for sure. The way media handled us up until the moment we won. Just doesn't sit right.... I firmly believe the media machine hadn't caught up with reality.. Florida was primed and should have been the story.... The media/fans will try and downplay this teams greatness for years to come.. claiming a down year etc...

They can all diaf

Reactions: behemolari

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
I'm surprised they didn't match Broberg. I thought the whole point of the Ceci trade was so they could keep Broberg.
They would have further handcuffed themselves for next summer. Both Bouchard and Draisaitl need extensions that will kick in next season.

Bouchard is currently only at 3.9 and Leon at 8.5 They have 24.9 projected to be available next summer without any cap rise, which will likely be only 2 or 3.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
They would have further handcuffed themselves for next summer. Both Bouchard and Draisaitl need extensions that will kick in next season.

Bouchard is currently only at 3.9 and Leon at 8.5 They have 24.9 projected to be available next summer without any cap rise, which will likely be only 2 or 3.

Good point. If Bouchard has another similar season I wonder how much he will ask for.

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
Bouchard will get at least 10M. He was PPG last year in the regular season and has been well over PPG in the past two playoff runs for them. Good luck, Greasers! lol

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Bouchard will get at least 10M. He was PPG last year in the regular season and has been well over PPG in the past two playoff runs for them. Good luck, Greasers! lol
And this in a nutshell explains why Barkov and Tkachuk and Forsling are “ideal” players for a cup winning team. Their offense can be and is high level but they don’t pursue offensive numbers so they don’t get top dollar so the team can afford other good players too.

Unlike oilers and maple leafs.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
I'm surprised they didn't match Broberg. I thought the whole point of the Ceci trade was so they could keep Broberg.

They dont need them I heard. That Emmental they acquired on D is the next Crosby

I hope he does. Guy is so bad defensively. Would handcuff them.

Bouchard looked like shit against us. Guy was beaten so many times. I was wondering this is supposed to be a top 10 dman?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad