GDT: Off-season/July 1st Free Agent frenzy thread-Is Joey Crabb still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinDer

Nov 22, 2006
Drummondville, QC
I'm going to take a lot of shit for this, but I honest to God do not think Connor McDavid is as good as Sidney Crosby was. More talented? Yes, especially his skating. Better Captain for my hockey team? I'm taking Sid the Kid, even though I can't stand the guy.

Ask all NHL GMs and coaches what player they'd take (in their prime of course) to build a team, and 95% would probably choose Crosby.

Reactions: harv33173

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
IMG_0330.jpeg

Poor Zadorov, THAT team is his best chance to win? He’s invested in all right … $$$ not Cup.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
The Super 16 rankings are out at nhl.com. Panthers are #1 but only barely beating Oilers 204-190. The respect is still not there.

And then there is a false statement that I see them making all the time, see below. Sorry, oilers fell 2 goals short of winning the Cup.

IMG_0331.jpeg

CatscratchFever

#CatsAreComing
Dec 11, 2002
O-hi-O
Visit site
The Super 16 rankings are out at nhl.com. Panthers are #1 but only barely beating Oilers 204-190. The respect is still not there.

And then there is a false statement that I see them making all the time, see below. Sorry, oilers fell 2 goals short of winning the Cup.

View attachment 893487
I used to get worked up about perception and respect and stuff. But, you know what? 10 teams have never won a Stanley Cup. 5 teams have never even made the finals. You know who isn't on that list any longer? THE MOTHERf***ING FLORIDA PANTHERS! YEAH BABY, WOOOOOOOOO!

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I used to get worked up about perception and respect and stuff. But, you know what? 10 teams have never won a Stanley Cup. 5 teams have never even made the finals. You know who isn't on that list any longer? THE MOTHERf***ING FLORIDA PANTHERS! YEAH BABY, WOOOOOOOOO!
I agree with this and TBH I’m not worked up about the lack of recognition, more amused.

Cause we beat everyone.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Forsling-Ekblad
Mikkola-Boqvist
Schmid-Kulikov

I'm okay with that. We can always add at the deadline depending on how this line up performs.
pretty excited for this
Gonna miss Montours and OELs offense but i think we have more upside defensively

Panthers updated their tweet - it’s a one-way contract
makes sense, a 2 way seemed really weird for him

Reactions: BabyBennettov
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad