GDT: Off-season/July 1st Free Agent frenzy thread-Is Joey Crabb still available?

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
In hindsight the Knight contract was too much too soon and one of Zito’s mistakes. I do still have hope that the player will develop into a great goalie though

Yeah, I think it was a mistake by Zito. I don't really have any expectations for Knight, and if they trade him for a bag of pucks just to dump the salary, I'm cool with it.

I'm proud of the organization for doing right by him through his troubles, though.

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
Toronto may be offering 4x$4M...not sure how we could match that with him in a backup role, unless we're looking to trade Bob which I also don't see happening. Kind of a weird report IMO
Zito said he was trying to bring everybody back so I am sure Stolarz agent is using that as much as he can. And more power to him.

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
OMG !!

LOVEEEEEEE THIS !!!

Can’t stress how muck Kuli means to this locker room… He was and is the Gudas replacement we needed…

Will be the anchor (in a good way lol) of that third-pair ! Great news !!

Now Stenlund and Lomberg or Cousins please, and we will be cooking…

Signed for peanuts but gave him two more years ! Nice fidelity deal by both Kuli and Billy !! Real nice work !!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad