Confirmed with Link: Riley Stillman sign 1 year 775k 2 way deal

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Feb 5, 2016
LD Riley Stillman will earn $775K at the NHL level and $150K at the AHL level next season with a $350K guarantee.

It’s a homecoming of sorts for Riley, whose father, Cory Stillman suited up in parts of four seasons for Carolina and was a part of their Cup winning squad in 2006.

Reactions: Tryamw and DaveG

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Not saying Stillman will blow up but this was the general consensus when Noesan was signed also. "Emergency call up, AHL forward ect. Ect.
I’m not saying you’re wrong, just that without injuries he’s gotta beat out Slavin, Orlov and Ghost for a job. Ty Smith he should be able to handle. Noesen just needed to win a forward spot, and when he scored 50 goals we said we were going to give him a chance with the big team.

If he plays well and Nikishin struggles or doesn’t show next year?

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
I’m not saying you’re wrong, just that without injuries he’s gotta beat out Slavin, Orlov and Ghost for a job. Ty Smith he should be able to handle. Noesen just needed to win a forward spot, and when he scored 50 goals we said we were going to give him a chance with the big team.

If he plays well and Nikishin struggles or doesn’t show next year?

I agree just saying you never know what guys will break out as late bloomers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad