GDT: Off-season/July 1st Free Agent frenzy thread-Is Joey Crabb still available?

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Why is anyone surprised Zito is working on the main guys first? Free agency hasn't even begun yet.

Plus we have some of the best pro scouts in the league, our entire top 9 is back minus Tank, but have Samo waiting in the wings, we have one hole on the back end, and options to replace OEL already, plus we have 8 to 10 million to play with, even after the Rhino deal. Time to relax a bit, this is the business side of winning.

I expect Zito to work on the D, and a Lundell deal next.

Last edited:

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Any Sportswriter can write as he wanted, LeBrun streched out what you can do with words, as much you do. But when your 1st Line works, he scores the GameWinner and 10 Minutes after the Game his first words was, i wanna stay here.
Then things are done before the FA Markets open.
But lets see what brings the Day, i will still working when markets open. was it around 12-1PM and around 7 PM our Time. FA is starting. and rumours pop up like mushrooms after rain.

Reactions: Chaos2k7

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
Is our #1 defensemen in our hearts and minds being re-signed?

Probably wants to see what's available in the market even though Zito has made him an offer. I don't see him getting a whole lot (+500k) more than Forsling with the Panthers.

Durzi signed a 6milx4 deal so I'd reckon that the market value right now.

Reactions: Idiot Stick

ShootIt

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 8, 2008
Probably wants to see what's available in the market even though Zito has made him an offer. I don't see him getting a whole lot (+500k) more than Forsling with the Panthers.

Durzi signed a 6milx4 deal so I'd reckon that the market value right now.

6mil for Kulikov would be a steal.

:sarcasm:

Can't see Montour staying unless he has Forslings agent.

6mil would be fair for Montour, but if Reinhart is getting ~9, that would leave the Panthers 4.5mil to restock the roster.
There would have to be a corresponding trade to clear cap.

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
6mil for Kulikov would be a steal.

:sarcasm:

Can't see Montour staying unless he has Forslings agent.

6mil would be fair for Montour, but if Reinhart is getting ~9, that would leave the Panthers 4.5mil to restock the roster.
There would have to be a corresponding trade to clear cap.

Well, if Zito is trying to get Ekblad traded then that'll open more cap space to get Monty signed and there's still dough left for a shutdown dman to play with Forsling. The 4th liners are going to be league minimum contracts though.

Reactions: ShootIt

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Well, if Zito is trying to get Ekblad traded then that'll open more cap space to get Monty signed and there's still dough left for a shutdown dman to play with Forsling. The 4th liners are going to be league minimum contracts though.
i hope the offseason does montys shoulder good, if we get last years version of him that would help fill some gaps

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
i hope the offseason does montys shoulder good, if we get last years version of him that would help fill some gaps

IMG_1004.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad