GDT: Off-season/July 1st Free Agent frenzy thread-Is Joey Crabb still available?

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stanley Cup Boundd

Sep 17, 2018

Attachments

• IMG_1098.gif
    IMG_1098.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 0

behemolari

worst collapse in nhl history
Dec 1, 2011
I'm indifferent. I'm not against him coming back but not particularly fond of him returning because I don't think he's worthy of 8.5mil per deal. At this time of the year, he needs to take care of himself and sign the biggest deal he can get that is likely not coming from the Panthers.

He's more a complementary piece and I don't think Zito wants to cough up the dough just out of principle.

he is essential as it gets, scored game 7 winner he is our Lehkonen

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
I trust Zito, of course, so if we don't resign Reinhart the number got out of hand, but where does that extra money go? I don't see anyone out there to replace his production.

Re-sign Montour and another top4 RD, trade Ekblad for a bag of pucks, sign some 25+25 pts top6er and every top9er scores ~5 extra goals in the next season.

Barkov and Chucky scored 23 and 26 goals last season. They can score an additional 15 goals each.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $14,538.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $50.00