GDT: Off-season/July 1st Free Agent frenzy thread-Is Joey Crabb still available?

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Everyone knows Media has also create clicks. When I write they still negotiate and it's not Monday it's true but let place open for speculation and discussion, media lives also from that point.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
If he really was at a close friend's wedding, I wouldn't read anything into that. The fact that he isn't signed already is what makes me think he's looking to see what the market is.

I'm a little encouraged by the Guentzel deal.

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
Little less than five hours for Reino to get the 8th year. Going on the deepest of runs and with celebrations and award shows really makes a tight window for Zito. Props to that guy

Looks like Patty Kane going back to Detroit.

Should have signed with us last season bud.

Reactions: GermanPanther

Egblad

Patiently Waiting
May 20, 2006
Florida
It’s hard to look at LeBrun’s tweet and not have your first reaction be negative. Regardless, I still think it gets done. I’d be seriously surprised if he chose to purely chase the money.

Reactions: ShootIt

ShootIt

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 8, 2008
I can't quote people on mobile. I get having ads. But I can't close one to select a quote

Hoping a reino deal gets done tonight. If not sign Stammer

Reactions: Chaos2k7

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
I'm still hopeful with the Guentzel contract kind of setting the market and we all know Reino benefited from the environment as good as he is

I'm indifferent. I'm not against him coming back but not particularly fond of him returning because I don't think he's worthy of 8.5mil per deal. At this time of the year, he needs to take care of himself and sign the biggest deal he can get that is likely not coming from the Panthers.

He's more a complementary piece and I don't think Zito wants to cough up the dough just out of principle.

Reactions: pantherbot

Ad

Upcoming events

• Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $14,538.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Wagers: 2