• Demidov

• Michkov

• Bedard

• Celebrini

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bombshell11

Sponsor
Jul 21, 2022
It’s absolutely comical how a certain fan base tries to group in Demidov with the likes of Bedard, Michkov. Neither are generational but Demidov is a tier below both, the desperation is bizarre, even Celebrini is clearly superior, every single vote you’ll see in this thread for Demidov, can’t imagine who it is

You make it sound like Demidov has a 2nd line ceiling?

Bedard, what is it you like of that player? he cant shoot, he cant back check and he's fragile.
Michkov, most of his points came on the PP
Celebrini, already got injured, i only put him there because i think he derserves his shot

Demidov, Greatest playmaker since Datsyuk, he's going to be good more consistently than any of the players above and he wont need other generational talents to succeed.

Apart from the chicago fans, most hockey people know Bedard aint it. Michkov maybe, we'll have to see more success on 5v5..

Plastic Joseph

Unregistered User
Mar 21, 2014
2 goals in last 21 games

Trending in the wrong direction
Not really - 61 pts in 68gp at age 18 on one of the worst offensive teams in recent memory. 7 pts in 7 gp so far this year. his 0.9 ppg last year was the highest of any 18 year old other than Crosby and McDavid over the last 20 years.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Not really - 61 pts in 68gp at age 18 on one of the worst offensive teams in recent memory. 7 pts in 7 gp so far this year. his 0.9 ppg last year was the highest of any 18 year old other than Crosby and McDavid over the last 20 years.
He was considered as one of the best shooters, that’s not numbers for an elite shooter

Plastic Joseph

Unregistered User
Mar 21, 2014
He was considered as one of the best shooters, that’s not numbers for an elite shooter
Well maybe he will become an elite playmaker then? If he can be 0.9 ppg at 18 that is extremely impressive no matter what the goals or assists breakdown is.

Personally I think the goals will come, its almost impressive he has so many pts with so few goals, once he starts scoring more he should blow up. I expect 90+ pts this year which would put him right on track to be a perennial mvp candidate for years to come.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad