GDT: October 21, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Haha not a single post positive about the Oilers playing a great game and dominating. Every post about how bad Detroit must be playing.

Well Detroit made the playoffs last year, and right now are unable to outshoot their opponents even once.

So yeah, that is going to be something worth talking about.

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
One team has an ironman playoff streak and the other has been a clown show for years, but sure, typical HF.

Martinez

Go Blue
Oct 10, 2015
Haha not a single post positive about the Oilers playing a great game and dominating. Every post about how bad Detroit must be playing.

Is everyone detroit plays against having a great game or is detroit just bad?

DeYarmond Edison

drinkingpinkrabbits
Apr 10, 2011
Bored in the USA

Stop with the inferiority complex.

Yes, the Oilers are playing a great game.

If you're reading though, people are talking about Detrot season wise. Which is an extension of their play tonight.

byfuglien

Mar 23, 2014
Europe
Have MacKinnon over 1.5 points, looks like a steal....Somehow Avs never score when i bet on them, while they are innvolved in 59 goal games when i dont. Hate that team. Go Canes!

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010

Tatar Shots

Feb 2, 2014
The sad part of this Wings-Oilers game is that it is nowhere remotely near how badly they were dominated by the Hurricanes twice. I don't understand how there is this big of a difference in quality from one year to the next. Blashill's system has been awful thus far and without any sign of it changing. It is looking pretty clear now that it won't work in the NHL

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Tats has been hot garbage all year. It's early but both him and Nyquist are playing extremely uninspired hockey

I actually think Tatar is the better of the two. Maybe not as skilled as Nyquist but more of a puckhound. He just keeps making bad decisions with passes that I hoped he would grow out of.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I hear the announcer say Teddy Purcell and my teeth grind out of reflex. So glad he's gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Slovakia vs Romania
    Slovakia vs Romania
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $5,000.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ukraine vs Belgium
    Ukraine vs Belgium