GDT: October 21, 2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2004
Is it possible for the Wings to have a worst defense than the Bruins ?

Possibly.

The blueline has been thin since Lidstrom retired. They survived last season by team defense.

There's Kronwall and Dekeyser and then a collection of #4-7 dmen.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Detroit is playing the worst hockey out of anyone this season.

It's hard to say they are playing worse than an 0-7 team, but the possession numbers are god awful.

Their 2 wins were against the lowly Leafs and the Hurricanes (who completely dominated them).

Edit: Forgot that they beat TB too. So no, not the worst hockey.

Last edited:

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Haha not a single post positive about the Oilers playing a great game and dominating. Every post about how bad Detroit must be playing.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2004
Detroit is playing the worst hockey out of anyone this season.

I think that's an overstatement but they're definitely not playing great.

I expected more turnovers and some defensive kinks to work out early this season but I didn't think they'd be offensively crippled too. I figured they'd be generating more offense at the cost of defense.

CornerStone61

Apr 13, 2015
Detroit looks like hot garbage. Credit to Edmonton for keeping Detroit to the outside but wow do they look bad.

Was Zetterberg doing all the work up until now?

DrDangles

Mar 1, 2013
Haha not a single post positive about the Oilers playing a great game and dominating. Every post about how bad Detroit must be playing.

I was thinking the same thing :laugh:

McDavid is having a monster game.

Martinez

Go Blue
Oct 10, 2015
I think that's an overstatement but they're definitely not playing great.

I expected more turnovers and some defensive kinks to work out early this season but I didn't think they'd be offensively crippled too. I figured they'd be generating more offense at the cost of defense.

They keep getting dominated. Doubled in shots every game, dead last in possession time. Its hard to watch. Transitioning to a new coach is a *****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad