GDT: October 21, 2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
If you're defending that hit, you're either blinded due to outside influence, trolling, or mindblowingly ignorant. Zac Rinaldo has no place in the NHL.

Edited due to interference to influence autocorrect

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I don't think the hit was late. So it depends on if he gets the chest before the head. From the angle shown in the other thread, it looks like he might. It's really close. But it's probably close enough to avoid suspension. Maybe where it's Rinaldo he won't get the benefit of the doubt though.

bobbyt 91*

From the tail end of the 2nd Rielly and Dion have looked good IMO better than Risto

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Kane escapes a huge hit by Phaneuf by high sticking Phaneuf. Would have gotten dropped to the ice, Phaneuf had him lined.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Don't know if that was intentional on the part of Kane but should have got at the very least 2 minutes.

huh? 2 minutes? Do you understand how high sticking rules work? They're not allowed to give out 2 minutes when blood is gushing out of the guys face. It's nothing(if they didn't see it) or 4(which it obviously should have been)

Hank Plank

Jun 5, 2012
Alberta
huh? 2 minutes? Do you understand how high sticking rules work? They're not allowed to give out 2 minutes when blood is gushing out of the guys face.
I've seen it many times, guy gets 2 minutes even though there is clearly bleeding going on. And I guess you missed where I said should have been at least 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad