GDT: October 20th, 2015 - 7 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michel Beauchamp

Canadiens' fan since 1958
Mar 17, 2008
Laval, Qc
Not just you but why is it always: not impressed with [insert opposition] but never good job Montreal ?

Markov and Subban were beasts tonight. After a bad 1st period the whole team has completely turned it around and no props given whatsoever?

I guess your sarcasm is too subtle, Microsens

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Not impressed by St-Louis. They can't even beat a very average Montreal tonight.

Still sour about last year playoff? The average team is still first in puck possesion in the NHL........

Wanna look an average team? watch the Sens.

sbet1998

Feb 12, 2012
Allen didn't look impressive on any of the goals.
Nope, he's starting slow for the Blues. Hope he heats up. Not sure why Hitchcock started him tonight, but he held the fort after the flukey goal in the first that even Price would have let in.

Michel Beauchamp

Canadiens' fan since 1958
Mar 17, 2008
Laval, Qc
Still sour about last year playoff? The average team is still first in puck possesion in the NHL........

Wanna look an average team? watch the Sens.

I guess the "sens" part of his name is confusing.

But the "Micro" part should ring a bell and alert you to the fact that he is not a Sens fan.

Bread and Circuses

Smile and wave.
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2010
Somewhere in the middle
the curved glass is on the bench/halfway past the boards. theres no fair game if you hit it. it's only there to stop you from shooting at the fans.

What are you talking about?

you must be new to hockey.....

Please show me where it explains that the reason for the curved glass was to prevent players from shooting the puck at the fans.

(I get that the glass on the sides of the bench is there to stop the puck from going into the spectator area, the mention of the curved part specifically made the statement confusing.)

Last edited:

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Down 4 regulars. Last game of a 6 game in 9 days road trip. Price put on a show. 38 shots.

Did you not watch the game?

Blues are really physical and nasty that's for sure and their forwards are hard to stop for the defensemen. Not sure why they don't get themselves a good goalie...Allen looked shaky against the Habs the couple times I've seen him.

sbet1998

Feb 12, 2012
Blues are really physical and nasty that's for sure and their forwards are hard to stop for the defensemen. Not sure why they don't get themselves a good goalie...Allen looked shaky against the Habs the couple times I've seen him.
How did Price look in his second year?

Why does HF just jump to conclusions so easily after one or two games?

Its hard to inform the myriad of uninformed posters around here.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014

He was sitting on the bench. Idk why Hitch played Allen...Montreal trolls him so hard.

My thoughts, not overly impressed by the Montreal skaters but with Price...it doesn't matter. They played a good clean game. Kudos to them, well get another crack at Price in St. Louis with hopefully a full roster and Elliott in net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad